Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet. It's been just under three years, and I'm still completely crazy about him. Like, if he asked me for a 'casual relationship' tomorrow, I'd accept in a heartbeat.

ReputationRep:
    This is really disheartening! My ex broke up with me after nearly two year 3 weeks ago. I still cant eat or sleep.
    When will it end? Does it ever?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Not been in love tbh, but i'll make sure it will be only 1! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I was in love, never got with him though and now he's married :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you'd remember them / look back on fond memories, sure... But I honestly think that, eventually, you'd move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    I actually dont... especially if you are in your teens when it occurs. I was 17 and even though I never actually got to be with this person romantically, (he was married), I dont think I will ever completely get over him, I think in some way he will probably always influence the way I feel and the types of men I am attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    I certainly don't feel anything romantic about the person in question.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in love for 2 years now and I hope it never ends eeee happy

ReputationRep:
    bluh I'm over him, but he still affects me in weird ways.

ReputationRep:
    im a guy and tbh i think i will always have feelings for my first love but i dont let them get in the way of any relationships i have had since

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.