The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just hate first dates where I get nothing back from the girl.

It just turns into me interrogating her.
Reply 21
I had a really akward one once. Went to the cinema and I swear, none of us spoke. Not at all, not even after the movie.

Awful... Thank goodness my mate and her boyfriend came or the silence would have been too much to take...
Dude, I've got nothing against homosexuality but Sephiroth cannot be gay. I know he loves his mummy and all, but he cannot be gay. Pretend you're asexual or something - I've always thought of Big Seph as asexual. But now, whenever I'm playing FFVII, I'll be thinking of Cloud and Big Seph touching each other up.

Hmm, maybe it's not so bad. Throw in an Aeris and a Tifa and you've got a foursome to please all. I take it all back.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Haha. I hoped no one from my uni would read that.

Cringe.

Thankfully I've left now, although I've not gone very far.

Not surprised it was someone from your course either, they're not exactly normal :wink:
Hmmmm

firstly, I went out with this SHO, oh god..he was a prick, we went to nando's and had a meal, and i was finished wayyy before him, and he just kept..eating, and ordering. and he was relly boring, like really boring..all he wanted to talk about was work, and he was so arrogant aswell (claimed he could perform surgery just aswell as a vet can on animals :colonhash:)

this other date, well i'm still seeing him now, first date he got stuck in traffic and was 90 minutes late! second date I got stuck in traffic and was 90 minutes late
and this one time at band camp :flute:
unknown demon
Thankfully I've left now, although I've not gone very far.

Not surprised it was someone from your course either, they're not exactly normal :wink:

:hmmm: they're alright. Hahaha, what are you doing now btw, I forgot to ask?

Edit: Hey, your FB says LSE? Way to go... :awesome:

Edit edit: And the Financial Times?

Get chu.
Once took a girl to see borat. Probably the worst decision of my life!! But we spoke there and back and clicked so it was all good, she just screamed all through the film haha.
Anonymous
Once took a girl to see borat. Probably the worst decision of my life!! But we spoke there and back and clicked so it was all good, she just screamed all through the film haha.

Superb: bet the naked fight scene went down well!
Reply 29
Was once into this girl who, after much flirting, eventually agreed to come over to my house for an afternoon/evening.

Only problem was that her mum was ultra strict and wouldnt never in a million years have let her go over a boys house. Sooo she told her mum she was visiting a female friend.

Anyway, about an hour later she gets a call from her mum asking her where she is because she'd just called the 'friend's' mum and she'd been told that her daughter wasnt there.

We were busted. Her mum drove over to mine and picked her daughter up ranting and screaming, never to be allowed over mine or infact anywhere with me again.

That first date was epic fail.
Reply 30
Worst: went on a date and got ditched half-way. It was weird how none of us could find anything to talk about.
Reply 31
He spoke about his ex-girlfriend the entire night. Weirdo.
Never had a bad one :proud:

Though my first date with my last gf I took her ice skating and it ended up with her falling on my nuts after taking me out on the ice. Soldier down. Soldier. Down.
Reply 33
My first date with my boyfriend was on our 1 year anniversary. It started off lovely, and then we had to much booze, a bit of bad news, and me falling off the bed drunk and splitting my back open on a glass. We had to spend a few hours in hospital that night. And I have a wierd scar on my back.
He got absolutely clattered by 8pm. I took him to my house so I could order a taxi to take him home.
Next thing I know he's putting his head through my bathroom window.
Tinty
My first date with my boyfriend was on our 1 year anniversary. It started off lovely, and then we had to much booze, a bit of bad news, and me falling off the bed drunk and splitting my back open on a glass. We had to spend a few hours in hospital that night. And I have a wierd scar on my back.

I think that could possibly win as the first date...But how is it a first date if its your 1 year anniversary :smile: ?!
I was on this date in the summer with a girl who only said a couple words to me, when we texted she sounded very fun and a laugh but once we met she never said much to me.
Met a girl in a club. Agreed to go on date in Manchester. Met up, i asked her what she wanted to do, she said she was tired and wanted to sleep, meaning sex, I bottled it and we ended up walking around manchester and salford before having a hot chocolate in starbucks then going home. never felt embarrassment like it before or since
Reply 38
xands
I think that could possibly win as the first date...But how is it a first date if its your 1 year anniversary :smile: ?!

Because we've never really been out like that before. I've hardly ever been taken out by guys or anything, and that was like the first time, so yeah. I dunno, wierd I know.

Latest

Trending

Trending