Turn on thread page Beta

Giving my bf head makes me feel sick watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi I face the same issue I even got the ball sack in my mouth I went that deep because he wanted me to... I threw up all over and there was chunks of chicken on his penis but he actually dug it and told me to carry on and it was beneficial to both of us because he was getting head and I was able to re eat my dinner so ride it out babe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexadvice_69)
    hi I face the same issue I even got the ball sack in my mouth I went that deep because he wanted me to... I threw up all over and there was chunks of chicken on his penis but he actually dug it and told me to carry on and it was beneficial to both of us because he was getting head and I was able to re eat my dinner so ride it out babe
    What the hell did I just read 0_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

A tip that I've picked up on over the years in to clench your left hand while doing it, making sure it's a tight fist and that can help relax your gag reflex which means you won't feel as sick if you go down. My boyfriends loves deep throating and so it is very beneficial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexadvice_69)
    what the actual, actual ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    It is impossible for a guy not to care about/want BJs.
    You're joking, right? My girlfriend is like the OP: very sensitive gag reflex. She offered to give me a BJ first time we went to bed together (we had no contraception). I asked if she really enjoyed it or just thought I expected it. She said the latter. I asked if she liked receiving rather than giving. She hadn't tried it but wanted to. So we did that instead. Now, that's pretty much all we do, with the occasional PIV sex. Much more fun than getting BJs when she doesn't enjoy them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark19)
    You're joking, right? My girlfriend is like the OP: very sensitive gag reflex. She offered to give me a BJ first time we went to bed together (we had no contraception). I asked if she really enjoyed it or just thought I expected it. She said the latter. I asked if she liked receiving rather than giving. She hadn't tried it but wanted to. So we did that instead. Now, that's pretty much all we do, with the occasional PIV sex. Much more fun than getting BJs when she doesn't enjoy them.
    Post is from 2009, well done.

ReputationRep:
    dont swallo. spit back on it and start agin
    job done

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2015
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.