Turn on thread page Beta

What is the most stupid thing you have ever heard/seen in an advert? watch

(Original post by Madjackismad)
    Oh yeah, also the Fosters advert.

Get some Australian into you.

Then at the end it says,

Brewed in the EU

:facepalm: :facepalm2:
    I remember seeing a Dolmio advert which said "made in the Netherlands".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)

:awesome:
    YAY! I was going to mention Lee Mack but I didn't know how many people would know who he was. I'm glad someone recognised it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I just spend far too much of my life watching crap adverts and commenting on them

I didn't realise I was going to have copyright lawyers on my case for copying and pasting though :woo:

"Must be three YEARS since we worked on the site!" - Gah, it makes me want to kill again. I don't think the Skills centre even exosts anymore after that travesty of an advert.
    Just thought i had read it somewhere before thats all! I agree with you some peope just dont understand how annoying some adverts are!

Talking of TV's Worst Adverts, do you know when there going to update the site? the last post was july (**** Bingo) I'm begining to loose hope that there going to post any new ones

ReputationRep:
    There used to be one for Fairy liquid and the whole advert was based around the fact that it was sooo good for your hands, left them feeling so soft bla bla bla. Now I don't know about any one else, but I don't wash my dishes to moisturise my hands :rolleyes:

Oh oh oh and there are ones for car insurance and they tell you all this great stuff, and then at the bottom in small print it says something like Not available in Northern Ireland. Don't show me the advert in Northern Ireland then!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunarsea)
    YAY! I was going to mention Lee Mack but I didn't know how many people would know who he was. I'm glad someone recognised it.
    I was going to do the same thing, but he beat me to it

ReputationRep:
    "Unfortunately you can't fit your scooter in..."

ReputationRep:
    I hate that advert!!! My mum would woop my ass if I tried to put a scooter in the dishwasher, but his mum just laughs! Damn him...

ReputationRep:
    the entirety of the envirophone advert. The fat guy shouting 'WONGA' and the punk guy saying a really unconvincing 'cool'

ReputationRep:
    Those washing powder ones with that little kid flipping a pizza and getting salad sauce all over himself and his mum.
    That kid is a little ****, if I was his mum hed get a smack and sent right to his room for being such a git. I mean if my mum got us a takeaway pizza and my little brother started flipping it in the air, dropped it and got it everwhere, I dont think she would be laughing somehow.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot about this travisty! This has to be one of the worst adverts of all time.

"gets your dishes sparking clean but unfortunately you cant get your scooter in" - who on earth thought that would be funny? :mad: that song is so bad the lyrics just dont sound right compared to the music :mad:.

As for the kid that tryes to shove his scooter in the dish washer, why does the woman not stop him? he cant fit it in yet he continues to shove it into the side of the machine... mind you shes probably took out a loan with Ocean Finance and has got tones to spare!

Lets hope shes not related in any way to Picture Loans.... Remeber "Josh, Dads found ya scoootaaaa" anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Rubberduckzilla.
    But it's awesome. :awesome:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    "Collagen Biospheres" makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    The Dr Pepper advert "Doctor Pepper, whats the worst that could happen?" The one where that guys go into the nurses office and she accidently turns on the speaker phone, and everyone thinks they're talking about his penis. That has got to be one of the most stupid adverts ever.

Best advert ever is the Budweiser one.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, and I forgot about this.

Aaaaaaand this one. Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    That new gas one where the cowboys are eating those beans. It might just be me but I think a gas leak or a dodgey boiler that could potentially blow up your house is a bit more serious than what that advert makes it out to be.

ReputationRep:
    The new Rocky Advert! "Ace with elbow space" stupidest advert around at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    'You wouldn't steal a car.' :ninja:

That Muller advert with the awful singing. The kid singing 'I got my bloooooblees' (blueberries) makes me cringe so much.

'I'm going to poo at Paul's house.' :lulwut: Ok then...

Those damn laxative adverts. Since when did women sit around talking about the last time they pooed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    That new gas one where the cowboys are eating those beans. It might just be me but I think a gas leak or a dodgey boiler that could potentially blow up your house is a bit more serious than what that advert makes it out to be.
    I love that one. It's funny. Plus, yay for Blazing Saddles clip.

I can't stand any stain removing advert where a kid does something incredibly stupid (like the one where the boy drops a pizza) and the mum's reaction is just 'oh no, how are we going to get that greasy stain out?', when it should be 'What the hell did you think you were doing?' Or washing powder adverts where the kid goes skipping off to play wearing a glistening white t-shirt. What sort of insane parent sends their kid off to play in white??? For some reason, it just drives me crazy.

Every single mascara adverts and probiotic yoghurt advert that's ever existed also gets on my nerves, as do vitamin adverts that make out taking vitamins are a chore. Have a healthy diet and don't flipping take them then!

Royal Jelly.

Pentapeptides.

Collagen Biospheres.

Boswellox.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.