The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stefan Molyneux of Freedomain Radio on Gay Marriage, more specifically the psychological instability and insecurities that underlie homophobia - True News 8: Gay Marriage A really interesting take on why homosexuality threatens conservatives and religious people so much.

I realize his political stance turns a lot of you completely off, but he doesn't discuss it at all in this episode. It is a completely self-contained analysis of homophobia, so give it a chance :smile:
Don_Scott
Homosexuality is tyranny.

How can a biological or psychological accident be tyrannical? Are teenagers who are just discovering their homosexuality in themselves tyrannical? Are the proportion of animals which practice homosexuality tyrants?
Reply 22
Jay Riall
How can a biological or psychological accident be tyrannical? Are teenagers who are just discovering their homosexuality in themselves tyrannical? Are the proportion of animals which practice homosexuality tyrants?

What I meant was that the homosexual agenda is a tyrannical one whereby acceptance of homosexuality is forced on the population.
Reply 23
Don_Scott
What I meant was that the homosexual agenda is a tyrannical one whereby acceptance of homosexuality is forced on the population.

So is publicly opposing or supressing homosexuality also tyrannical? And what exactly is being forced on the population? So they're making a state day of recognition for a gay man. How is that forcing people to accept it? It's not like they're going to go around beating people who don't take part in it.
Reply 24
Aeolus
I think Don needs to come out of the closet :mmm:

And suck a big fat cock.
Reply 25
Don_Scott

]
Reply 26
Psyk
So is publicly opposing or supressing homosexuality also tyrannical? And what exactly is being forced on the population? So they're making a state day of recognition for a gay man. How is that forcing people to accept it? It's not like they're going to go around beating people who don't take part in it.

You can look at the Catholic adoption agencies being forced to accept homosexual adoption for one example.

You can look at the homosexual attack on marriage and the family for another.
Reply 27
Don_Scott
You can look at the Catholic adoption agencies being forced to accept homosexual adoption for one example.

Ok, that one example is a fair point. I'm not so sure I agree with that policy. As far as I'm concerned that comes down to a funding issue as to whether it's right or not.

Don_Scott

You can look at the homosexual attack on marriage and the family for another.

However this one is completely ridiculous. How are homosexuals 'attacking' marriage and family? Are they stopping straight people from getting married? Are they stopping straight couples having families? No. Again, there is no force involved. No one is going to get beaten up or put in jail for getting married to someone of the opposite sex. No one is going to get beaten up or put in jail for not liking the fact that gays can get married.
Reply 28
Psyk
However this one is completely ridiculous. How are homosexuals 'attacking' marriage and family? Are they stopping straight people from getting married? Are they stopping straight couples having families? No. Again, there is no force involved. No one is going to get beaten up or put in jail for getting married to someone of the opposite sex. No one is going to get beaten up or put in jail for not liking the fact that gays can get married.

But this is currently happening. To publically speak out against homosexuality and the homosexualist agenda is now essentially crime.

Read the manifestos of the homosexualists. What they want is more than mere "tolerance" which they have had for decades, what they want is the destruction of traditional sexuality behaviour and for everyone to be as deprave as they are.
Don_Scott
But this is currently happening. To publically speak out against homosexuality and the homosexualist agenda is now essentially crime.

Read the manifestos of the homosexualists. What they want is more than mere "tolerance" which they have had for decades, what they want is the destruction of traditional sexuality behaviour and for everyone to be as deprave as they are.

Yes, we want the whole world to turn gay!

Seriously, are you kidding me? Did you read what you've written? Gay people want equality. I don't want to be "tolerated", I'm not something horrible that must be merely put up with - I simply want to the be the same as you. What's wrong with all human beings being equal?
Reply 30
Is Don_Scott a person? Is he not, rather, a disease?
Reply 31
Don,

You'll be shocked to hear Gordon Brown is wanting gay MP's to be allowed to marry in Westminster. I feel you'll explode with this news :grin:
Reply 32
Don_Scott

If it was a crime you would be doing life right now.

They want equality not tolerance. Also what do you define as traditional sexual behaviour and what would you say is depraved? Because im pretty sure heterosexuals have been doing the whole anal thing for a long time now.... Probably even rimming :mmm:

Are these heterosexual heathens to be frowned upon aswell, because they participate in sexual acts which make you blush?
Reply 33
Don_Scott

"speaking out against homosexuality" is criminally stupid (actually I think I'm going to start speaking out against freckles instead) but I don't think it's actually illegal.

Firstly, I don't think homosexualist is actually a word - being gay isn't an ideology. Alos, lots of gay people still face quite alot of discrimination, actually, and I'm quite sure most aren't interested enough in other people's sex lives to want the "destruction of traditional sexuality [sic] behaviour.

Oh, what's the point? You can't have a rational debate with someone who starts throwing words like 'depraved' at you :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending