Another 1p Ryanair sale Watch

crazyspacemonkey
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by theronkinator)
What the hell did you want me to say?!?
It's supposed to be 1p, you got it to £85 of course your freakin doing it wrong, genius.
I wanted you to say something sarcastic and unhelpful, that's why I thanked you.
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cryin air' - as a business user, I can't stand them. I'm based in London, and you sell yourself to these idiots in order to be able to get to your nearly-there destination.

I've had enough and I do actually use the train 1st class for a less stressful experience. In fact, time-for-time, it's pretty much the same anyway.

Truly shocking airline. Sleazyjet aren't any better either.
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
erghh I would still rather travel on Emirates
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha, fair play to Ryanair. Panorma was an absolute sham and embarrassment for the BBC
*sparkles*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Conkermon)
Nice, so I take it they would be extremely strict on whether the carry-on conformed to the size limits (eg a mini-suitcase probably won't be allowed). Also do you know if one would be allowed liquid products like shampoos / gels in hand-luggage or might one have to buy hold luggage purely for that reason?
Mini suitcases are allowed, I have a "cabin suitcase", but actually the size up in most brands fits within the limits as well. The weight limit is meant to be 10kg- however I have flown ryanair many times now to and from uni, and to Europe, and never had mine weighed. Liquid restrctions for handluggage are required by the airport and are set nationally, nothing to do with ryanair, so nothing above 100ml. If you're only going somewhere for a short time, it's like £1 for mini shampoos and shower gels in superdrug or boots, and most aftershave etc will be 100ml or smaller.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Conkermon)
Nice, so I take it they would be extremely strict on whether the carry-on conformed to the size limits (eg a mini-suitcase probably won't be allowed). Also do you know if one would be allowed liquid products like shampoos / gels in hand-luggage or might one have to buy hold luggage purely for that reason?
I think it varies a lot. You can't take the piss like some people do with their hand luggage on other airlines because it's never checked.

On my flight out, saw a big bag that was checked for weight (was within the limit) but not for size, in fact I didn't see anyones bag checked for size but on my flight back they were asking everyone with one of those mini suitcases to put them in the rack to see if they met the restrictions even if it was clear they did, took forever to board

As for liquids, get roll on deodorant, toothpastes are usually a maximum of 100, bar of soap or just put shampoo and the rest into a small tub
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (471)
46.59%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (312)
30.86%
I don't have an opinion (228)
22.55%

Watched Threads