Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

2010 - Maths With/And Economics Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScillyRose)
    I've got an offer from Leeds for Maths and Econ - 34 points (IB)
    Also applying for Sheffield, Warwick, Birmingham (MES) and York -anyone going for anything similar?
    I go 4 warwick as well receive offer from them
    how abt u ???? any reply ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littledevil_1313)
    Nothing yet =( But I only applied 2 weeks ago, so I'm not stressing out yet! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for UCL, Warwick and Leeds.

Offers from Nottingham and Leicester.
    Nottingham - AAA including A in maths and A in further maths... weird no A in economics needed?
    Leicester - Waiting for formal offer to appear on ucas, should appear in next week or 2.

ReputationRep:
    applied for maths and econ at LSE and Nottingham..got the nottingham offer AAA..waiting for LSE.

ReputationRep:
    essentially got offers from warwick and ucl (just need to go to the open day for UCL) but still waiting for LSE aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littledevil_1313)
    Just realised I never posted it here.. I got my offer for Warwick!! Making it my firm =) Is it yours? I really want to go there!

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I never posted it here.. I got my offer for Warwick!! Making it my firm =) Is it yours? I really want to go there!
    I'm not sure. Probably, after the open day in ww n durham, I will decide which is my firm

ReputationRep:
    Yea I got offers for Mathematics and/with Economics from Warwick and UCL (after attending open day) so just waiting for LSE now :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:excel4100%:.)
    Yea I got offers for Mathematics and/with Economics from Warwick and UCL (after attending open day) so just waiting for LSE now :erm:
    Can I ask where you also applied to apart from those 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    Can I ask where you also applied to apart from those 3?
    Open my sig.....it won't bite :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide on my insurance out of Sheffield and York. I liked Sheffield better, and am expecting a very low offer from them, but York is better for the course.. can anyone help me decide? =)

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide on my insurance out of Sheffield and York. I liked Sheffield better, and am expecting a very low offer from them, but York is better for the course.. can anyone help me decide? =)
    Personally, I think go for the better course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:excel4100%:.)
    Open my sig.....it won't bite :ahee:
    I can't believe that we are course-mate :eek:
    how's revision going?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.