Travelling across USA - where shall i go? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motoroller)
    Far too much!
    I'm sure it was well worth it though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Compton, CA.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I'd definitely go and see The Grand Canyon and go to Lynchburg, Tennessee for a Jack Daniels.

ReputationRep:
    Arizona - Sedona, Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Canyon de Chelly National Monument, Chiricahua National Monument, Tombstone, Bisbee, Tucson, Tubac etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    I'm sure it was well worth it though :cool:
    Over 1000 photos, lots of memories. Was a great trip - hoping to do Europe and Africa in a similar way! Other people sit in one place and see it in minute detail, I see everything in reasonable detail. :P :woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    well, my knowledge of the U.S. is vastly limited to California but I hope this helpd.

ReputationRep:
    San Fransico is worth a go. Fun shops and a large variety of culture. Don't plan on swimming here though! Full of museums and the the architecture of the town is stunning.

Monterey is a city bordering the bay. One of the worlds best aquariums. Charming place.

San Diego has the well known beaches, surfing, and famous san diego zoo(spetacular).

Lake Tahoe is a huge lake with sandy beaches and beutiful landscapes.
    -sorry all these places are in california!

ReputationRep:
    i was overwhelmed when i first planned my trip across the states - instead i took a trip with the Green Tortoise - the trip went east on a southern route and then west via a northern route - pretty sure they do it the other way, too. after that i stayed on the west coast and got some recommendations from locals - san francisco to LA on the coast was spectacular. have fun!
    s

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.