Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by theBOON)
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=484726

This might help! Hopefully!
Cheers ill have a look at that

(Original post by sadiechantel)
Trust me theres nothing on, currently watching last nights skins on anytime tv Tv is always boring...
I know lol

Not understanding why my Xbox keeps turning on perfectly fine so im suspecting over heating
Tried ringing Xbox the computer person said do it online...but my serial number dont work? lol
username33685
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
just request a repair over the phone/website, and they probably get so many i doubt they even check anymore.
UndercoverChemist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MNBStyle)
So i got the classic 3 flasshing red lights again, second time in 3 years this has happened to me lol

Last time it was still under Warranty, but i doubt its the case this time...any idea how much Microsoft will charge to fix it?

Anybody know of any genuine or cheaper guides or alternatives on the internet that i could try?
Microsoft has a 3 year repair warranty when the problem is 3 rings of death. Mine has the same problem. Just went on xbox website and ordered it to be fixed. They send all the info, all you need to do is get UPS to pick it up.

If its over the 3 year warranty then im not sure what you can do. And no idea on cost of repair by microsoft. Probably cheaper to get it done alot closer to home by someone.
Dumachi
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MNBStyle)
So i got the classic 3 flasshing red lights again, second time in 3 years this has happened to me lol

Last time it was still under Warranty, but i doubt its the case this time...any idea how much Microsoft will charge to fix it?

Anybody know of any genuine or cheaper guides or alternatives on the internet that i could try?
best idea is to get a jasper arcade and put your existing HDD in it.

sell your broken 1 on ebay for really cheap to help with the cost.

PS: dont forget to mention it has 3 lights on your listing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise