Report 8 years ago
"Nothing's changed. Perv back then, perv today."
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sango)
i think hazel is the best...it's different compared to the other eye colours (apart from grey) and not something u c all da time (apart from gray lol)
:teehee:
you guys are killing me!! that post is even worse :getmecoat:
Mo-knee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nostalgia makes me sick, literally.

I'd probably shrug and attempt to troll...or sommat.
sango
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Here are some of my own monstrosities

"I am planning to study IB and will be doing Maths, Economics & English at HL and Biology, History and Ab Initio Spanish at SL. However, my head of maths:mad: said that i will fail at HL maths because i didn't do the iGCSE maths early (There are 4 sets in my school and i am in the 2nd set. The top set have done their maths GCSE early) but I want to go to one of the following universities:

Cambridge:rolleyes:
LSE:rolleyes:
UCL:rolleyes:
Warwick:rolleyes:
Durham

Will i be able to get into these UNis with SL maths. Please answer coz the only other alternative is that i drop IB completely and settle for A-Levels instead which would be [email protected]!#"

"Well like the old saying goes... "Once you go black, you never go back". And people, please leave teashoci alone. He cant help being a closet homosexual who needs to be stamped in the face. But hey, teashoci, I do wish you the best my pitch-fork handling friend. Have a nice life m**********r"

:facepalm2:
sango
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh and there is more

"Jesus Fricking Christ what's with all these blooming posts! Seriously, some people need to be re-educated because their views are more warped than the opinions of the whole of the BNP! Seriously incest is WRONG, NASTY and JUST PURELY DISGUSTING. I mean negro please..."

:facepalm2:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads