The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know a couple who had oral by the third date (lovely people, but rather prone to give too much information). They've now been married for years, and despite being seperated a lot of the time due to visa issues, they've remained entirely faithful to each other as far as anyone knows.
So no, how quickly things move in a relationship - as long as it's meant to be somewhat serious - doesn't mean anything regarding how much of a slag you might be.
I gave oral sex to a guy I'd only known for a day. Am I a slag?

He gave me oral sex too! Is he a slag?

These kinds of threads are ridiculous.
Yep your a whore!
Yes. Definitely imo
Dont be ridiculous. Of course not (although the God-fearing blokes will say otherwise).
Eveiebaby
he shouldnt. He is your boyfriend after all.

:yep: I agree with this. OP, if he's letting you do it, then what's the problem? He probably doesn't think you're a slag, unless he's a prick.
Reply 26
Deadly Lightshade

Join the club :wink:
If I got paid £1 every time someone in this thread said "no" (including me) to your question, I'd be quite rich by now.
Anonymous
I had oral sex with the guy I'm seeing about 6 hours after I met him :ninja: we had talked online before though. If you're a slag OP, I'm practically a hooker.

i need this girls email address
Nope
Yes
Deadly Lightshade

I think you fit the definition quite well.

You should also consider other words, such as "hoe", "slut", or "village harlot".
CharlieDon'tSurf
I think you fit the definition quite well.

You should also consider other words, such as "hoe", "slut", or "village harlot".

Pff yeah. Like you'd turn down a blow job from a hot girl.
Reply 33
You're pathetic
Antonia87
Pff yeah. Like you'd turn down a blow job from a hot girl.

Does that mean she's not a slag?

Anyone willing to blow a guy within a day of meeting has either been date raped or is an uber slag. now **** off and go pleasure yourself with the tv remote.
CharlieDon'tSurf
Does that mean she's not a slag?

Anyone willing to blow a guy within a day of meeting has either been date raped or is an uber slag. now **** off and go pleasure yourself with the tv remote.

I dont need to. I have my own selection of toys. Cos I'm a propa slappaaaa!!!

Something tells me you're not that experienced.
Something tells me he's a muppet
Yes
Most probably
Um i might be very slow but we had been together 2 months before i did that. Never done it before though :sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending