The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
if i found out it would probably be because I was about to sleep with him and would therefore think "thank god" and have some respect for him.
Reply 21
Smart, forward thinking, good at planning.
Reply 22
+ polarity -
Prepared, if ridiculously optimistic.

Or just slutty :p:

It's not all that hard to get laid, especially (only judging by your signature, feel free to correct me!) on the gay scene...
Reply 23
Sensible.
I carry one round with me.
Intelligent and sensible.
Sensible I think, its a bit like carrying a pack of tissues. :laugh:
Reply 26
Better to have one and not need it, than need one and not have it.
...I'd think that he doesn't want to have babies :ninja:

j/k, it's nothing weird. I'd think - Oh finally, a guy with an optimistic attitude :h:
RachelOranges
Sensible I think, its a bit like carrying a pack of tissues. :laugh:

For when they haven't got as lucky as they were hoping?

:laugh:
Reply 29
What about guys who carry lube?
clever, yes he probably does just wanna get laid, but at least theres thought put into it and the boy is actully being careful
What's wrong with carrying condoms, its not like you're boasting that it's gonna happen. It's saying you respect yourself and whoever you might have sex with. It's good guys that do.
Reply 32
py0alb
What about guys who carry lube?

Personally, what I think about them depends on whether they're cute :p:
The Referee
For when they haven't got as lucky as they were hoping?

:laugh:

LMAO yeah! :rofl:
I do it out of common sense, as though I go out wanting to get a bit of attention I expect not to get laid but on the chance I have a girl wanting me, I dont want to rush to the toilet and find either the machine empty or in the time I got one shes gone.

My brother though was a bit of a man whore, but he said never take one out since if a girl wanted to come back with you it made you seem like you were expecting it.
Reply 35
never carry a condom, girls tend to always have them :ninja:
MR.PINK
never carry a condom, girls tend to always have them :ninja:

Lol I have learned from tv and also experience not to risk that or I may sound sexist but if a girl did I would think less of her more often its not just that though but safety, I would be worried that it was tampered with as she may want to get pregnant or such(has been known to happen)

I remember one girl who I was friends with but always flirted with me and asked to see me one day, I knew she was on bad terms with her boyfriend but she came round wearing the lowest cut top you can think and I noticed condoms and pills in her bag(aka the pill) turns out she wanted me and as I didnt make a move right away she went back to her ex.
Reply 37
munchkin88
Is it only your typical selfish man-whore who does this?

You mean making ANOTHER thread that is done like once a day?

ITS CALLED THE SEARCH FUNCTION. USE IT!
Reply 38
It's Ken!
If i 'nice guy' wasnt prepared for safe sex, he's not really a nice guy after all is he....

Yet if he really is a 'nice guy' he has no chance of getting laid, hence no reason to be prepared...

:beard:
NoneGuy
Yet if he really is a 'nice guy' he has no chance of getting laid, hence no reason to be prepared...

:beard:

Maybe he's nice and optimistic? :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending