Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is what i am thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anoneemous)
    Which of these bags would suit a male more than a female i would like your opinion

Thanks in advance for your opinion
    I have a Gucci bag. IMO, only 1 and 4 are more for males, but they all look female to me. I originally wanted the first one a few months ago, but I'm glad I didn't. The actual bag bit is too feminine, and the strap is too thin. For a Gucci bag to be more masculine, the strap needs to be thick.

Get none of those bags. My bag is a thick strapped (red and green) with a squareish bag.

ReputationRep:
    1 and 4 but they are not particularly nice tbh.

ReputationRep:
    all of them look womens in my opinionnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    I have a Gucci bag. IMO, only 1 and 4 are more for males, but they all look female to me. I originally wanted the first one a few months ago, but I'm glad I didn't. The actual bag bit is too feminine, and the strap is too thin. For a Gucci bag to be more masculine, the strap needs to be thick.

Get none of those bags. My bag is a thick strapped (red and green) with a squareish bag.
    You're not banned anymore then, What's the style number of yours or a link so i can have a look. Like i said before the first one is square and i think the mens bag is always distinctly taller which 4 only really fits

ReputationRep:
    1, 4 - men

2, 3 - women

ReputationRep:
    Number 4 looks kinda sick
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    They are all satchels, and therefore are all for women.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.