He doesn't ***!!!!??? Watch

katebushfan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
sorry I am just sort of copying and pasting what I am responding to you. I am not holding back for religious reasons true its a personal choice and thats that:

I have my reasons why not to, I am a very emotionally involved person sex with someone who could dump me would **** me up beyond repair. I'm happy to share a certain level of intimacy in a relationship because I desire it too, but sex isn't a physical thing in my mind its spiritual and emotional and I know me and my body and I only want to have sex with one man ever.
I understand though there is no reason you will stay with the person you're married to. A legal contract does not mean you won't fall out of love or either of you won't cheat just as this may happen in any other relationship. Better to sleep with someone you love and know you're compatible then find out you're not after you've made a huge commitment financially/ legally that does not necessarily mean you'll stay together forever.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
It seems like everyone on here wants you to lose your virginity ... tsst tsst tsst ... it is a very intimate and a personal decision ... I'd say do it when you are ready and think it is the right person ...

I think sex is over-rated if you do it just because 'everyone is doing it' ... and before haters say anything, yeah I've been there done that! and repeated it! ... was 'OK' ... and 'OK' sex sucks :P ....
right person, right time, right place is a different story ... comfort level, humour, spicing things up ... don't think waiting till marriage is important but it should be when you are mentally prepared, not forced into it because your bf can't *** ... it has to be fun ... and you need to be at peace for it to be fun ...
Thanks for that all the name-calling is so unnecessary the decision not to have sex is a personal choice I am an emotional person and I see sex as the ultimate act of love and devotion to a person and I would be so ****** if a guy dumped me after I had sex with him. Also I only WANT to have sex with one man, that will be my promise to him in our life together that I kept my virginity for him. Having oral and stuff is something I do because I do desire intimacy in a relationship and I only do those things with a guy I genuinely like and am in a relationship with.
Walter Ego
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have my reasons why not to, I am a very emotionally involved person sex with someone who could dump me would **** me up beyond repair. I'm happy to share a certain level of intimacy in a relationship because I desire it too, but sex isn't a physical thing in my mind its spiritual and emotional and I know me and my body and I only want to have sex with one man ever.
God help you if/when your beloved husband dumps you, like in over HALF of all marriages in this country. There are only two reasons for sex, fun and procreation. Procreation has some pretty distinct criteria, but when it comes to fun sex, whatever you and anyone else involved fancies. Every lover I have had has enriched my experience, expectations and enjoyment of the act, and I welcome more. Looking back, if I were to have only ever had my first partner it would be a serious detriment to my overall life experience. Each subsequent one has brought something new, exciting and fun into my life, and I hope I have into theirs too. It's your body, and your life, but I can't help holding the opinion that your attitude and inhibitions are misguided.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by katebushfan)
I understand though there is no reason you will stay with the person you're married to. A legal contract does not mean you won't fall out of love or either of you won't cheat just as this may happen in any other relationship. Better to sleep with someone you love and know you're compatible then find out you're not after you've made a huge commitment financially/ legally that does not necessarily mean you'll stay together forever.
sure, but until my future marriage breaks down I am going to hold out that it won't. I am doing what is right for me emotionally whether or not you agree with that is a different story. And I don't love him yet, maybe if I did I would be singing a different tune, but I will cross that bridge when it comes to it.
katebushfan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sure, but until my future marriage breaks down I am going to hold out that it won't. I am doing what is right for me emotionally whether or not you agree with that is a different story. And I don't love him yet, maybe if I did I would be singing a different tune, but I will cross that bridge when it comes to it.
I'm not saying your marriage will break down I'm saying that it has as much chance of failing as a relationship in which you're not married, and that a legal document means nothing.
marijuanahero
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

i think you're hilarious! and how long do you think most men are likely to put up with an everything but sex rule?

I'll tell you.

Long enough to find someone more *ahem* receptive.
Walter Ego
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by marijuanahero)
i think you're hilarious! and how long do you think most men are likely to put up with an everything but sex rule?

I'll tell you.

Long enough to find someone more *ahem* receptive.
This

I'd be enjoying the gobbles and texting someone else to arrange a proper session for later that night
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ramanda)
There's a really good book about bj's, can't remember what it's called atm..
Anyway, I love giving bj's, and I think, from what I've read, that you're being too gentle. (good on the oil btw, but have u checked that it's a oil-free massage oil? or else he might get.. issues.. Try flauvored lubes, their amazing!)
When you go slow n gentle over 30 mins, my experience is that they last longer. If you rather keep it like that for 10-15, and then go a bit faster, tighten your lips harder (not harder suction) and then try and keep the rythm as much as possible, one small change can drop him off the peak, if you know what I mean.
I'd rather go gentle for much longer, I love it when they last extremely long (also good for making him last longer when you do have sex, that is, when that time arrives in your life, whenever that may be..)

And yeah, don't forget the jewels.
hmm yeah I mean hes only the second guy I have ever given head to so its a pretty big step for me and it definitely means I like him so I want him to feel good obviously and I am a little worried due to my lack of experience. I mean he says it does feel really good like i said and we are pretty open with each other about what feels good and doesn't, so i know he means it. Would it be totally weird to like ask him to jack off in my mouth while I am giving him a bj?
Walter Ego
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Would it be totally weird to like ask him to jack off in my mouth while I am giving him a bj?
No ! That would be very nice indeed. A step in the right direction too √
Anonymous #1
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This gets better and better!
I know it might be a little difficult for you to comprehend but not everybody is the same and people have different standards and things they are comfortable with. I am not asking people to agree with what my standards are, but I am asking for advice on an issue and if you don't have anything useful to offer other than sarcasm and disparaging comments then I would prefer if you refrained.
Anonymous #1
I just think it's uproariously funny.

Miss Prim-and-Proper, online asking randomers for tips on how to gobble Johnson, and then comes up with GEMS like, "Well, I'm sucking him off, so I defo like him guys. Like DEFO!". You make it sound like he passed you the salt and smiled, and now you're having a good old chomp as he was 'just so sweet'. Yet you won't go the whole hog?

Please, you have to expect some derision, chook.
This is TSR so I was prepared for some less than sensitive responses. Pardon me if this is the first guy I have liked in a long time and I wish to express that to him by making sure I'm making him feel good in whatever way is comfortable for me too. And please don't presume to know that I am some "Miss. Prim-and-Proper" type, you don't know me or why I am the way I am so unless you want to give me some advice I don't have any reason to justify to you over and over why I won't have sex, I have already explained that earlier in this thread and it is not something I am going to keep defending.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
simple. Talk to him. You two go figure it out.
divine_alive
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
And to the OP,

I think few guys can hold the liquid even after orgasm... so that might be the answer to your problem.
I am saying this as I can also do that, but personally... it sucks

So i am pretty sure hes doing this intentionally for reasons I'd like your imagination to explore
Care-Free
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
why do people keep telling OP to have sex? stop being insensitive dicks and accept her values ¬.¬

dont worry OP sometimes it takes different things, just experiment you'll get there in the end
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ok OP the male sex organ for all its complex nerve bundles is a very simple thing (it has to be otherwise men would never figure it out lol)

for climax it needs two things rythm and contact/pressure. Pressure not a problem however if you keep interupting the rythm it can reset itself to ground zero. If you stop to change position then it can make it even longer to orgasm.

Changing the sythm makes for a great blow job however it can delay climaxing.

So the message is simple - on a a purely pysichal sense keep a steady rythm going to get what your looking for.

Oh and oral sex is still sex - just cos its not vaginal doesnt change that
alijimi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have never understood girls who say that oral sex is less intimate than vaginal. The guy is penetrating you anyway, doesn't matter in what hole!! :yep:
Girls who don't like giving oral to their long term partner because they are disgusted by the idea of having a penis in their mouth, sound more logical :cool:
Victor-PP
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:troll:
ShayCamp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ham22)
lol yeh, save your hymen and let him shag you up the arse. your purity will still be intact. because as we know kids, oral sex and bum fun in no way counts.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Chaostheory.
Report 9 years ago
So basically, you want to trap them before you sex them? priceless.

I hope that emotional insecurity fares you well down the road.

On the other hand, just talk with him, i had this problem with my partner for a while, as she couldn't match the rythem that I was used to from sex, bit of communication however and now she's bloody fantastic. So, since you're so intimate, why don't you try talking with him aye?
Ramanda
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hmm yeah I mean hes only the second guy I have ever given head to so its a pretty big step for me and it definitely means I like him so I want him to feel good obviously and I am a little worried due to my lack of experience. I mean he says it does feel really good like i said and we are pretty open with each other about what feels good and doesn't, so i know he means it. Would it be totally weird to like ask him to jack off in my mouth while I am giving him a bj?
Yeah, totally see that.. Sounds like you have a good relationship. You're a good gf!
Not weird at all! Go for it, hun!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise