Turn on thread page Beta

Ever Been On A Dating Site? (Poll) watch

• View Poll Results: Have You ever been on a dating site?
    Yes and will continue
    16.07%
    Yes but never again
    14.29%
    No but have may in the future
    33.93%
    NO NEVER!
    35.71%

ReputationRep:
    Why would I want a women who is so desperate she uses online dating sites?

She would probably be fat/utilizing myspace angles as well...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I've never filled it out, I only joined to snoop on other people when I was bored.

My profile doesn't even have a picture, or a description or anything. Lol I'm too young to start finding people to date on the internet :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I considered it once, when I was a lot younger, but when you see the sort of people who go on them, you're totally put off by the desperation. I've met friends off of the internet who have turned out to be looking for more and have been very creepy people/ stalkers and I intend to never do it again. Unless I speak to them online for a while or I really know them quite well.

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't but I probably will at some point seeing as constantly being single is really depressing, especially seeing as I'm 18 and still haven't been in any sort of relationship. It's not so much that nobody loves me, it's just that I'd like to have someone to snuggle up to every now and then. Not having any sort of intimacy (not sex, just general loved-up-ness and having someone who cares) is becoming harder and harder to deal with.

And before any 22 year old goes "but you're only 18", just remember how you felt when you were still single at this age; yeah it may seem small to you now that you're older but that doesn't mean it wasn't horrible for you back then and doesn't suck for me right now

ReputationRep:
    no, but it would be interesting to see how many replies i could get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    No I haven't but I probably will at some point seeing as constantly being single is really depressing, especially seeing as I'm 18 and still haven't been in any sort of relationship. It's not so much that nobody loves me, it's just that I'd like to have someone to snuggle up to every now and then. Not having any sort of intimacy (not sex, just general loved-up-ness and having someone who cares) is becoming harder and harder to deal with.

And before any 22 year old goes "but you're only 18", just remember how you felt when you were still single at this age; yeah it may seem small to you now that you're older but that doesn't mean it wasn't horrible for you back then and doesn't suck for me right now
    :console: That's kinda how I feel too. Don't worry too much about it, being single isn't the end of the world. You are pretty as well, so I don't know what all the people around you must be looking at, but hey, you'll find the right person eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    :console: That's kinda how I feel too. Don't worry too much about it, being single isn't the end of the world. You are pretty as well, so I don't know what all the people around you must be looking at, but hey, you'll find the right person eventually.
    Aw, thanks. That's really nice of you And yeah, eventually.

Edit: oooh! 1000th post Although that can only be a bad thing...

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.