The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

These girl threads really boring.

If ask most white girls about race, they'll say they cannot be bothered about race. Same goes to black males.
If you ask a white male about race, they'll say they only fancy white girls. Black girls usually only face black guys.

Also we need to remember that most of the guys here cannot afford to be picky.
In the real world, if you hella fine, no matter what race you are, you'll get folks chasing after your ass.
I'll bet my nuts that if beyonce offered herself to Nick Griffin, he wouldnt think twice about shagging her.
Reply 21
dont finish that statemen
But if you dig a bit deeper and look at the history of America you will find many slave masters raped African slaves, explaining why many African Americans have white blood and are often lighter than Africans. 10,000 white women raped by black men??? I suggest you check you sources or stop pulling numbers out f a hat. White men are the leading in rape in the US as much as it shames me to say it, it is true.

I have a Q

Why do you care?
Tsukuyomi

I'll bet my nuts that if beyonce offered herself to Nick Griffin, he wouldnt think twice about shagging her.

I dunno....there was that homosexuality claim...
Pinkaddiction23
How the hell would that comment make him racist?

If he doesnt fancy black women, he doesn't fancy black women, get over it.

I don't fancy black men, I haven't met them all but I can honestly say I don't fancy them. Does that make me racist? Don't be ridiculous.

racist, no

narrow minded, yes
Reply 24
Why do white men pretend not to be attracted to black women?

Why are you making such a racist comment? Why make a sweeping generalisation about white people?

To the other people who have are saying that not finding people from other races is not racist, I must say that I disagree.
The Guardian
you're an idiot.

i don't find black women attractive at all, and trust me its not a "lie".

beyonce is buff, but shes not exactly black is she.

this is just a ridiculous question for you to ask, with no evidence or anything to support it. sort yourself out.

I don't know where this whole "Beyonce is not really black myth" has come from. Her dad is fully black and her mum is Creole (black, French and Native American ancestry). All these people who claim she is not black because she is light skinned have clearly come into contact with very few "black" people in their life. Sayin Beyonce is not black is like saying Malcolm X is not black, its just stupid
Reply 26
OP is a troll. A stupid one.
Reply 27
Barden
I dunno....there was that homosexuality claim...

Please don't use homophobia to attack a racist person. It is a bit of a kettle-pot-black situation.
Mahyor
Why are you making such a racist comment? Why make a sweeping generalisation abotu white people?

It's not a generalization! I am a white male and this view is very common.
MaceyThe
I don't think a lot of white men do find black women attractive if they were being honest.....

And as for:

Well if you look at the rape statistics in America, white men raping black women just doesn't happen, but tens of thousands of white women are raped by black men happen every year.

Sorry but those stats are twisted and unreliable. According to those same stats, thousands of Black women are raped each year by White men in America, but all in a sudden, zero Black women were raped by White men in 2005. It's a historical fact, the rape of Black women by White men was common place during the period of slavery. That explains why most Black Americans and Caribbean Blacks have mixed European ancestery and the mixed population in South America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpT1fz1sElg

Also, did you know that most Native American women are raped by White men?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/25/AR2007042502778.html
Mahyor
Please don't use homophobia to attack a racist person. It is a bit of a kettle-pot-black situation.

I wasn't being homophobic. I meant that in the context of him not being attracted to Beyoncé if he is homosexual.
Reply 31
Southwesttwo
Also, did you know that most Native American women are raped by White men?

Where do you get that from? It doens't say that in the article you provided.
Mahyor

It's a common fact in history. Google it.
In general, white girls and black guys aren't too picky in regards to ethnicity of their partner.
However, white guys tend to only like white girls, and black women are pretty much only attracted to black men
Reply 34
It's not a generalization! I am a white male and this view is very common.

Even if it is common, it is still a generalisation. You should have said, 'why do some white men' or 'why do most white men'.
The Guardian
you're an idiot.

i don't find black women attractive at all, and trust me its not a "lie".

beyonce is buff, but shes not exactly black is she.

this is just a ridiculous question for you to ask, with no evidence or anything to support it. sort yourself out.

:facepalm:

Beyonce IS black.
Reply 36
It's a common fact in history. Google it.

You clearly don't know the definition of 'fact'.
Mahyor

''Amnesty International's study was carried out in 2005 and 2006, drawing on victim interviews, questionnaires submitted to law enforcement officials such as police and prosecutors, and numerous reports. More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department.''

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/25/AR2007042502778.html
Mahyor
Why are you making such a racist comment? Why make a sweeping generalisation about white people?

People like you don't know the meaning of racist.
Mahyor
You clearly don't know the definition of 'fact'.

As you clearly have NO idea about history. Where do you get your history lessons a cereal box? Or do you just make it up as you did with your statement of "10,000 white women getting rapped by black men each year"? I do believe you are in a glass house my friend.

Latest