Basic fancy dress Watch

charlotte-rose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Best thing I've ever seen was a Crayola crayon. T-shirt with the logo written on the front, matching trousers, paint your skin the colour and get a paper cone-shaped hat :p:
xaheartdx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by ritchie888)
Go as backwards-man. Just wear your clothes back to front.

Lol, that would be fun :p:
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by fkos)
No gaps whatsoever! You can't eat without pulling the face down (to do this you have to unzip it, can be very awkward). To drink you literally pour through the face, it's a quite pourous material. For other *ahem* activites, you have to take the whole thing off. Believe me when I say that this is difficult when you're drunk :yep:

grr that's quite annoying :mad: I would probably spill the drink all down my chin and chest, and completely miss my mouth lol. And my bf is coming, so it would be difficult :p:
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~Viola~)
Fairies and bees are nice and easy to make

yeah, that's what I was thinking, and as I have stuff that I can use already, it's saving me money aswell
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
you could go as a bee fairy !
That's actually quite a good idea :cool:
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlotte-rose)
Best thing I've ever seen was a Crayola crayon. T-shirt with the logo written on the front, matching trousers, paint your skin the colour and get a paper cone-shaped hat :p:

That sounds really good none of the other people will probably go like that either :hmmmm: good idea. Thanks!!!
RosieJane91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For a budgeted fancy dress, I went as an army girl. Khaki top, camouflage trousers, cap and facepaints.
xxx
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by RosieJane91)
For a budgeted fancy dress, I went as an army girl. Khaki top, camouflage trousers, cap and facepaints.
xxx
That'sa good one, and I won't look too stupid either. Thanks
Ilovewords
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pirate Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!!
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ilovewords)
Pirate Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr!!
I was thinking of a pirate, but I don't think I have anything in, except boots that will do. What sort of stuff could I wear?
LTC1409
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by xaheartdx)
I was thinking of a pirate, but I don't think I have anything in, except boots that will do. What sort of stuff could I wear?
Black leggings tucked into boots (gives that sort of tight trouser look). Then a white shirt (a school shirt will do) or even a plain white T-shirt. Get some material to make a belt/bandana. Make an eyepatch out of some card and some string/elastic. Colour it black. Maybe buy a sword. If you want could also add some stripey socks!

Alternatively could go as Lara Croft. Just need some combat shorts (black or green/khaki.) Black or khaki vest top/tshirt. Boots. Tie your hair up if you can. Buy a toy gun.
ritchie888
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
Lol, that would be fun :p:
Also, you have the bonus of wearing your clothes normally on the bus, then when you get to the pub go to the toilets and rotate.

WIN
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by LTC1409)
Black leggings tucked into boots (gives that sort of tight trouser look). Then a white shirt (a school shirt will do) or even a plain white T-shirt. Get some material to make a belt/bandana. Make an eyepatch out of some card and some string/elastic. Colour it black. Maybe buy a sword. If you want could also add some stripey socks!

Alternatively could go as Lara Croft. Just need some combat shorts (black or green/khaki.) Black or khaki vest top/tshirt. Boots. Tie your hair up if you can. Buy a toy gun.

That's good My brothers have toy swords/toy guns so that wouldn't be a problem :P: I have leggings and some boots which my bf calls my pirate boots, so they will do. All I need is a tshirt (my school ones got chucked out, and I only have white strappy tops lol).
Lara's a good one aswell I will only need shorts for that
Thanks
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by ritchie888)
Also, you have the bonus of wearing your clothes normally on the bus, then when you get to the pub go to the toilets and rotate.

WIN
LOl, very true and I won't look stupid
LTC1409
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's good My brothers have toy swords/toy guns so that wouldn't be a problem :P: I have leggings and some boots which my bf calls my pirate boots, so they will do. All I need is a tshirt (my school ones got chucked out, and I only have white strappy tops lol).
Lara's a good one aswell I will only need shorts for that
Thanks

As someone who's been to many AU nights I am pretty good at making fancy dress costumes out of very little!
travestial
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Builder... just get a flourescent jacket and a builder's hat
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by travestial)
Builder... just get a flourescent jacket and a builder's hat

Yeah, that would be easy enough. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (952)
80%
Leave (238)
20%

Watched Threads