Tattoos and piercings on a girls Watch

amber 1995 ivybridge
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
well i have two on my ears and i want my belly my tounge my nose the top of my ear and my tregasus and i want a tatoo of a butterfly on my shoulder is that to much? xxx
Beanz123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ed_jnr)
I'm not a fan of either tattoos or piercings on girls. Most tattoos I have seen look quite tacky. Of course the normal ear piercings are fine and very discreet (low on the bikini line, ankles etc.) tattoos aren't that bad.

That said these are only preferences. I don't care enough for it to put me off someone, there are much more important things.
This :yep:
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by amber 1995 ivybridge)
well i have two on my ears and i want my belly my tounge my nose the top of my ear and my tregasus and i want a tatoo of a butterfly on my shoulder is that to much? xxx

Yeah.. A little. Lmao. Gettings ears pierced is fine because its not seen all the time. Nor is the belly button. And the tattoo is fine, but think before you ink, kiddo.
amber 1995 ivybridge
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah.. A little. Lmao. Gettings ears pierced is fine because its not seen all the time. Nor is the belly button. And the tattoo is fine, but think before you ink, kiddo.

ok then thanks for the advice im getting it in henna soon to see how it looks the butterfly that is xx
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
Oh and back to the lip piercings, yeah they arent felt as alot of people think lol. Tongue piercings do get in the way though. Dont like them on guys atallllll.
amber 1995 ivybridge
Report 8 years ago
Oh and back to the lip piercings, yeah they arent felt as alot of people think lol. Tongue piercings do get in the way though. Dont like them on guys atallllll.

actually you can really feel thm and it's disgusting what wud u say about princ alberts? x
Fuzzpig
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by amber 1995 ivybridge)
actually you can really feel thm and it's disgusting what wud u say about princ alberts? x
Ignoring the horrendous English, are you talking about ringed lip piercings? Because you generally can't feel a labret when you're kissing...
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
Really? I didnt.
OH NO! D= Not nice!! No nooo!
amber 1995 ivybridge
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by aliluvschoc)
Ignoring the horrendous English, are you talking about ringed lip piercings? Because you generally can't feel a labret when you're kissing...

yeah a ring
amber 1995 ivybridge
Report 8 years ago
Really? I didnt.
OH NO! D= Not nice!! No nooo!

oh its sucks dont it the guy i like got it done monday!!!
3_ReadySetGo
Report 8 years ago
Yeah thats what I meant, a stud isnt felt at all.
Ahhhhhh your kidding! I'd question a guy that got that done.. Like, why? Lol.
Ilovewords
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I have my tongue pierced and i've always wondered if guys can feel it?
But i think small tiny tats on girls are pretty, big ones look horrible
victor_b1992
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
they look good but not to much. i like the belly piercings
Wolfy^
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Piercings? Not really, no. Maybe if it's small, but as a general rule, no.

But tattoos on the other hand are awsome. If they are placed well, they can look really really good on a girl. :yep:
3_ReadySetGo
Report 8 years ago
Huh, well my ex boyfriend had it done and after he got it done kissing definately felt different. Surely its different for you aswell.
Ah yeah I know whatcha mean. Like sleaves on girls is a no-no.. And I dont know if anyone watches American Idol but Crystal has a huge tattoo of just a daisy on her back and she's a pretty girl, pity.
Pinkaddiction23
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't really like an piercings besides the tummy and the usual ear lobes (I have my ears done twice).

I think some piercings look way too trashy. Lips, nose, arm, whatever.

Also, tattoos. I think it's awesome that a tattoo can have sentimental value. It tells a story about your life. With regards to this. I'd love to get a tattoo for my Grandad. Maybe a rose or something, like a symbol to show that I do live him, and he is still thought of, though he isn't here anymore. But I know I won't get one, because my head screams at me that a tattoo is not necessary to remember him. But I dunno, I think it would be nice to have tattoos which actually mean something. But I do think they look trashy.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pinkaddiction23)
I think some piercings look way too trashy. Lips, nose, arm, whatever.
..Arm? LOL.
alexs2602
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tattoos CAN be good; if done well. My ex has two tattoos, one is a rainbow and is ok, not great, but not **** either. She also has one of a bird on her ankle which looks kinda crap. Piercings are often great though. Nipple piercings are by far my faves.
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Like some good ink, can be very hot when done right. My girlfriend has 4 piercings (ears and 2 others) and counting at the moment - definitely going to get her 5th put back in and possibly the 6th as well. I like them and am encouraging her to get the rest re-done
Isabobble
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a tattoo of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle on my back :teehee:...

And 7 ear piercings and an 'inverse navel' piercing :rolleyes:.

Don't really give a foof what potential suitors might think - if it's a problem for them, I'm probably not interested! That said, I think some tattoos can be very tacky, and there is definitely a limit for piercings. I think they're attractive when they're done tastefully.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (139)
46.33%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.67%

Watched Threads