Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aston2010)
    yesh very true :0 tbh im just gutted i couldnt get lakeside lol, i would prefer my own bathroom. but we have to live with what we get x
    I much prefer having it. You might be able to move later on though. That's true though and I think it helps sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I much prefer having it. You might be able to move later on though. That's true though and I think it helps sometimes.

yeha well orignally applied for lakeside. but tbh im not one to moan when so many people aint even got accomendation yet

ReputationRep:
    yeha well orignally applied for lakeside. but tbh im not one to moan when so many people aint even got accomendation yet
    Wouldn't either, but I'm sure it'll be sorted out for everyone else soon.

ReputationRep:
    i'd probably be willing to swap im in lakeside but i wanna go to stafford

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a match made in heaven. You'll get your chance in October, but it's possible you'll like Lakeside so much you won't want to switch any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circularmover)
    i'd probably be willing to swap im in lakeside but i wanna go to stafford

yeah maybe possible we will see how much i like stafford but what i heard its the place to be if want some fun and great social life which i do so we will see
    x

ReputationRep:
    yeah maybe possible we will see how much i like stafford but what i heard its the place to be if want some fun and great social life which i do so we will see
    x
    Everyone says that but accomm is what you make of it. In my experience (lived in Lakeside and spent a load of time in Stafford when my best friend was there), the social lives etc are no different really if people put the effort in.

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.