Turn on thread page Beta

Do you know what is worse than guys wearing skinny jeans...? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with skinny jeans?

ReputationRep:
    so true!

ReputationRep:
    What's worse? people complaining about guys in skinny jeans and then crying when someone criticises them for something they wear.

ReputationRep:
    guys wearing uggs :/ not a good look

ReputationRep:
    I get told off for wearing birkenstocks and white socks. Apparantly this is worse :'(

ReputationRep:
    Chavs.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this thread said 'what is worse than guys wearing skinny jesus?' :lolwut:

Anyway, you know what's worse than skinny jeans and flipflops? ...beach shorts and converse :shifty: seriously... that only works on 14 year olds who still listen to Blink 182. So why...? Why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    its not the jeans, it's who you are. the general public r butt ugly and when they try to follow a fashion trend they look hideous. we can't all be handsome like me and pull of anything i wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hlbaby)
    i love skinny jeans on lads but deffo not with skinny jeans!!!
    i saw a guy not to long ago wearing just normal jeans tucked in to woolen ugg boots! i was like oh god no!!!
    Nice FAIL you have there.

ReputationRep:
    The closest thing is fat girls in jeggings with a tube top :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jj1234567890123)
    Nice FAIL you have there.
    rofl i think my head was sort of in the clouds when i wrote that, what i ment was i love lads in skinny jeans but not with flip flops haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    I think the universe just imploded with your logic.

rofl i think my head was sort of in the clouds when i wrote that, what i ment was i love lads in skinny jeans but not with flip flops haha!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm not keen on skinny jeans on guys but I really can't stand flip flops on men! urgh!

ReputationRep:
    Guys who wear sandals and socks.
    Or possibly anyone who wears Crocs. They're the worst shoes ever invented, if you can even call them shoes.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Here in Swansea the guys always wear flip-flops in the rain... I can only assume the don't shower all too often...
    Flips flops are practically the law in Swansea. Are many of them also in boardies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissHero)
    Flips flops are practically the law in Swansea. Are many of them also in boardies?
    Nah well some but most just jeans. Swansea is mesed up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    guys with skinny jeans and uggs are just as bad
    This is the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Discudvayne)
    How about guys wearing nothing at all? Or a dress? I'd consider that worse
    Which is gayer? Wearing a dress and letting your penis hang low, or wearing jeans so tight it pushes your balls into your body making it seem like you don't have one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwietnana)
    This is the worst.
    Haha, some guy over the road from me wears uggs and he had a greasy indie mullet at one point the nyab, LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabaBooeyBabaBooey)
    Which is gayer? Wearing a dress and letting your penis hang low, or wearing jeans so tight it pushes your balls into your body making it seem like you don't have one?
    I think they're both very gay, but thinking about it, I'd rather a guy who wears skinny jeans kept wearing them, so that hopefully the constant pushing up of the testicles and general constriction of that area makes him sterile, and he thus couldn't reproduce.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.