Turn on thread page Beta

London 2012 mascots unveiled. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, that's dire! It's ugly and got a great big dent in its head holding a little cowboy hat! Don't mind the other AS MUCH although I still can't believe it got picked.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like them, or at least the colour of them and they're quite cute in the animation. Don't like their eyes though.

ReputationRep:
    I like them. The real life models look cool.

ReputationRep:
    Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse after the 2012 logo...they go on to create these things.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem. They'll be cheap as chips to make - all we need is some tin foil and a tub of Dulux.

ReputationRep:
    I like the concept, but badly executed.

ReputationRep:
    You should see their names. Someone is trying to sabotage the games

ReputationRep:

First the logo, now this?!?

ReputationRep:
    ?

ReputationRep:
    I actually think they're kind of cool.

ReputationRep:
    Eek, those are pretty ugly. I like the Chinese 2008 ones so much better. Still, maybe these will grow on me?

ReputationRep:
    I think they should of had Clegg and Cameron.
    They're just adorable together.

ReputationRep:
    They look like a cross between Pokemon and flubber.

ReputationRep:
    Oi
    nicking my thread

ReputationRep:
    God you lot are so negative! :eek: I think they're well good, and they're not the stereotypical mascots we have for the Olympics. I love the fact it basically has no relevance to anything, is extremely odd and looks like something out of a childrens TV programme

It's got my seal of approval thats for sure :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think they're cute :yep: Could've been much worse. The little video clips they showed of them trying to do all the Olympic events was giggle-worthy

I do think that the actual figures looked better than the animation though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh look everyone, the Brits are not happy about something! now that's something you don't see everyd.... oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    I heard that something evil is gonna happen in 2012 olympics saw it on youtube somewere , apparantly those one eyed mascots represent/promote freemasonry.

ReputationRep:
    I like them.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth are those things...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.