Turn on thread page Beta

affair with my sisters boyfriend please help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Troll!
    If not you may want to consider that he may be a peado.
    Also how can your sister not be bothered that her boyfriend tried to have sex with her 15 year old little sister

And even more weird, how can your mum be....I would have phoned the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint)
    Jeremy Kyle?
    Damn, got there before me

ReputationRep:
    All sounds pretty normal to me.

ReputationRep:
    I just have to say good luck. I hope you get to speak to your sister again.

ReputationRep:
    20 year old cheating their partner's 15 year old sibling?

Someone give Jeremy Kyle a call.

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot to say is there? You can try and bury it or apologise to everyone - either way things will be very awkward for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    What you should do?

Learn to keep your legs closed tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Badtimes.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, you don't deserve your sisters forgiveness. It's a joke that you would hide this from her for so long, and her boyfriend was obviously a real scumbag aswell.

You need to tell her the truth though. It's easier on her finding out now, than 6 months down the line, when it'll only hurt her more. Yeah sure, it'll devastate her knowing how much you two could willingly hurt her, but she'll forgive you eventually. She's your sister, she isn't going to hold a grudge forever.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people calling troll :confused:
    I definitely wouldn't do something like this but a 15 year old sleeping with a 20 year old doesn't seem ridiculous at all, and neither does a boy cheating on a girl. A 15 year old doing it to her sister isn't that likely, but they're not the most mature.

OP, talk to her. Tell her the truth. She will eventually forgive her, if you're truly sorry. Being sorry is having the courage to face up to what you did. I have a younger sister (17) and to be honest it would take me a little while to accept it - the thought of those repeated betrayals . but maybe you're not as close with your sis.

ReputationRep:
    God, that's low. That's really, really low. The best thing you can do is just admit to it, take the rap for it (and there will be a lot). Your sister will probably find it v. hard to trust you for a long long time, but quite frankly the trouble you get for it is probably fairly deserved. Just be prepared to grovel for a very long time.

On another note, what the boyfriend did to you constitutes as rape, and it should be reported.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.