Girls who smoke while driving Watch

*Rouge*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anon_2010)
Why not, I think it does.
I'm not sure tbh, it just doesn't seem to look right - but then again I think that smoking is a bit of a dirty habit.
Anon_2010
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by reem02)
girls should be feminine and take care of themselves. Smoking just ruins everything. Plus the side effects outweighs the sexy or whatever image it portrays.
=p
How can you say it's not feminine to smoke? I think smoking looks really feminine. How can you say 'smoking just ruins everything'? when it looks amazingly hot on young hot women? I just don't agree with you sorry but your entitled to your opinion fair enuff it's all good.
Anon_2010
Rep:
?
(Original post by *Rouge*)
I'm not sure tbh, it just doesn't seem to look right - but then again I think that smoking is a bit of a dirty habit.
Ok well I think it only looks dirty if it's a girl who smokes really cheap cigs or rolls ups, but the normal ones look ok, fair enough for your opinion though it's all gud.
gapyahdilema
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
I smoke and drive if I'm too late to college to have a cig with my friends outside :dontknow:

Am giving up tho nooow. Badtimes.
Wow, already giving up by the age of 19! Aren't you the intelligent rebel :dance:
razzmatazz rach
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, I find smoking gross anyway but I just wanted to add this in here.
I have know people have smoked while driving and got stopped by the police and fined because it is like being on a phone or something. One person I know got fined for having a drink of pepsi while driving basically because you aren't concentrating and don't have both hands of the wheel.
Anon_2010
Rep:
?
(Original post by razzmatazz rach)
Well, I find smoking gross anyway but I just wanted to add this in here.
I have know people have smoked while driving and got stopped by the police and fined because it is like being on a phone or something. One person I know got fined for having a drink of pepsi while driving basically because you aren't concentrating and don't have both hands of the wheel.
I don't think you could get fined for smoking and driving, after all most cars have a cig lighter so if they have a cig lighter then it must be ok.
SuicidalLemming
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by gapyahdilema)
Wow, already giving up by the age of 19! Aren't you the intelligent rebel :dance:
**** off you ****.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by gapyahdilema)
The stupidity displayed in your post is, quite simply, astounding. :dance:
Neil_K
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I smoke and drive if I'm too late to college to have a cig with my friends outside :dontknow:

Am giving up tho nooow. Badtimes.
Wow this is a strange post by the OP. I think the OP should dump his gf and hook up with SuicidalLemming who smoke and drives, they would be a good match.

The OP has a strange fetish but everyone to their own I guess.

P.S. Is it me or have there been a lot of pointless/weird posts on here lately?
SuicidalLemming
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Neil_K)
Wow this is a strange post by the OP. I think the OP should dump his gf and hook up with SuicidalLemming who smoke and drives, they would be a good match.

The OP has a strange fetish but everyone to their own I guess.

P.S. Is it me or have there been a lot of pointless/weird posts on here lately?
I'm not too sure my boyfriend would appreciate me hooking up with randomer internet people with strange fetishes haha.
Anon_2010
Rep:
?
I'm not too sure my boyfriend would appreciate me hooking up with randomer internet people with strange fetishes haha.
Haha n I don't think my gf would be happy about it either, but she don't drive yet oh well I'll just have to fantastise about SuicLem then, can u send me some pics?

I hope my gf doesn't read this post or she will be mad haha.
Anon_By_Choice
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have that fetish too, would be awesome to meet a girl that does as well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (489)
80.03%
Leave (122)
19.97%

Watched Threads