Turn on thread page Beta

One night stand - facebook? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you contact him in PERSON?

ReputationRep:
    No one goes into a club to look for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    very true...

doesnt mean you can't fall for someone though after, however putting out on the first night usually ever goes down one road...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneWordStory)
    very true...

doesnt mean you can't fall for someone though after, however putting out on the first night usually ever goes down one road...
    Yep, it';s not slutty to put out first night, but society will make the girl seem like one.
    This is when men have all the power- the man doesn't want to date the "slut", while the woman may try and hang on to the man hoping for a commitment,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha, thanks guys.

I've sort of decided that I'm gonna send him a message instead. Basically just to say hey and thanks for the other night, because it'll be easier to judge a reaction that way. No point just blindly adding him because then one of us still has to speak first and that could be awkwarddd. Worst that can happen is that he can ignore the message, I guess. Because of where he lives, it's highly likely that I could bump into him anyway.

Any ideas of what I could actually say? Obviously don't want to come across as though I'm desperate for a relationship (I'm really not!) but equally want to make it clear I'm not a **** (I do think he knows this anyway - please save any sarcastic comments) and don't just want to say 'see you around'.

Ahh, this is so awkward. Cheers for all the input though.
    This is a good idea. Just be like 'hey, I had fun the club was good blah blah'. Just general conversation and see where that goes.

ReputationRep:
    Is it likely you would bump into him soon? If so, wait and see what it's like when you see each other

ReputationRep:
    add him and if hes like oh who are you say your mum... always works...

Alriiiight, enough with the sarcastic comments! I'm obviously not expecting to marry him/have his child blah blah blah, just thought I may as well test the waters out of curiosity. I don't think I even want a relationship, just would be open to seeing him again if he felt like it - that's all.

As for the whole stigma around 'meeting someone in a club' - where we were wasn't your typical 'get wasted and get laid' hotspot, so I think that probably holds slightly less weight. Of course it could have just been a bit of casual fun, but it was obvious he wasn't just out purposefully to pull.

I'm gonna wait a bit then maybe send a message. It's likely that we could bump into each other again soon, yeah, but it all depends. Also, that's bound to be awkward so I'd rather get it out the way over facebook. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    your mum did... but i was like NOEZ TITS OR GTFO so she got her bewbz out and we had a royal time

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.