Turn on thread page Beta

Do you believe in the "Law of Attraction" ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlust.xx)
    No, more like if you believe you'll have a glass of orange juice, and you know that you'll get it through your faith, then you'll get it because the universe will guide you to it.

You don't just sit and imagine things into existence.
    Oh, well, no orange juice for me :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    I wasn't gonna go all pretentious and Latin but... This. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    No what its trying to say is if you're more positive you will get better results. You will definitely draw in more people as it hooks easier but doesn't necessarily lead to attraction..

ReputationRep:
    I totally believe in this, my Mum introduced me to it. A lot of things have happened which I put down to this hopefully my GCSE results will be alright too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloMac<3)
    I totally believe in this, my Mum introduced me to it. A lot of things have happened which I put down to this hopefully my GCSE results will be alright too
    I've used the Law of Attraction with my GCSE's too. I hope they're good too lol. I wish my mom was into the things I find interesting. My favourite actress introduced The Law of Attraction to me lol,that's how great she is. Smart woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sem193)
    I've used the Law of Attraction with my GCSE's too. I hope they're good too lol. I wish my mom was into the things I find interesting. My favourite actress introduced The Law of Attraction to me lol,that's how great she is. Smart woman.
    Yeah, I find it helps me not to panic too much and has opened so many doors in my life since last year when i first started using it. Beacuse of all these successes, I feel that it really works so put even more energy into it! I also believe that what we have in our lives reflect how we are feeling - if our lives atre filled with bad things and horrible people then we need to cheer up and vice-versa.

Are u American? I saw u wrote 'Mom'? Lol the week after next ive got exams every day Mon-Fri, and there really important ones like maths english and one science one. Ill defo be using it then.

And I like to saw a little prayer before each exam blessing it that I will do well and all my knowledge over the past two years will flow out through my hands and onto the paper. And then write 'I will get a __ grade' on the slip of paper on my desk which tells me where Im sitting lol. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloMac<3)
    Yeah, I find it helps me not to panic too much and has opened so many doors in my life since last year when i first started using it. Beacuse of all these successes, I feel that it really works so put even more energy into it! I also believe that what we have in our lives reflect how we are feeling - if our lives atre filled with bad things and horrible people then we need to cheer up and vice-versa.

Are u American? I saw u wrote 'Mom'? Lol the week after next ive got exams every day Mon-Fri, and there really important ones like maths english and one science one. Ill defo be using it then.

And I like to saw a little prayer before each exam blessing it that I will do well and all my knowledge over the past two years will flow out through my hands and onto the paper. And then write 'I will get a __ grade' on the slip of paper on my desk which tells me where Im sitting lol. xx
    Lol, I'm English. I think I was born in the wrong country because I was meant to be born in America but my mom came back here. I hate the word "mum". I really, really hate it, so I say "mom" instead. I think I may just do what you do lol. I sounds good and practical.

I used The Law of Attraction to pick out the best topics for my French and Spanish oral exam. I should have trusted the Law of Attraction more though because there are 5 topics you need to revise, and you have an average of 14 questions for each topic. You pick one topic as the one you're definitely going to do and you don't know which of the other 4 are going to come up. I always said to myself you're going do Media and Entertainment, which was one of the 4 topics I revised the best, and when they day came Media and Entertainment came up. I did this for Spanish too, so it happened twice. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Sorry, that was a bit long lol. I hope you undertsood lol. Also, tell me what you get in your GCSE's when your results come out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    Just curious: what kind of things were these?

Many people who read this will belive this is coincidence, I KNOW it isnt, as soon as I began to change my thoughts my life began to change.

One of the first things I did was I thought about a relative of mine that I hadnt seen in years, I just thought about them for a few minutes over a period of about 5 days. I did this after reading the secret and its one of the things the book suggests as one of the easier things to manifest. To be honest I didnt particularly want to see this relative, we didnt get on but purely to test out this thing I tried. I hadnt heard anything from her for 7 years. After about 5 days of thinking about her a few times a day, a customer of mine came into my pharmacy and we got chatting and he had just spoken to my relative ten minutes before and gave me her phone number (I had never met this customer before).

After this I began focussing my positive energy on all the things I wanted in life. Its difficult to not allow any negative thoughts but it can be done. I began to beleive with every fibre of my being that I would acheive certain things. One of the things I think I managed to manifest was my university place, there were only 26 places on my course and they had 180 people apply. After this I got the A level results I desperately needed. And then to put the icing on the cake, I applied for a scholarship I wanted. I only found out I was eligable for the scholarship 5 hours before the deadline. I wrote a last minute essay, it wasnt my best because I was unprepared, but I kept focussing on it everyday and a month later I learnt I was successful!

These are just a few of things I have gotten. The most difficult thing I have found if trying to manifest love, because I cant get rid of the negative energy yet. I know I sound crazy but I'm not.

One of the best things you can do is create a vision board. Google this because they are really helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StormXibalba)
    Many people who read this will belive this is coincidence, I KNOW it isnt, as soon as I began to change my thoughts my life began to change.

One of the first things I did was I thought about a relative of mine that I hadnt seen in years, I just thought about them for a few minutes over a period of about 5 days. I did this after reading the secret and its one of the things the book suggests as one of the easier things to manifest. To be honest I didnt particularly want to see this relative, we didnt get on but purely to test out this thing I tried. I hadnt heard anything from her for 7 years. After about 5 days of thinking about her a few times a day, a customer of mine came into my pharmacy and we got chatting and he had just spoken to my relative ten minutes before and gave me her phone number (I had never met this customer before).

After this I began focussing my positive energy on all the things I wanted in life. Its difficult to not allow any negative thoughts but it can be done. I began to beleive with every fibre of my being that I would acheive certain things. One of the things I think I managed to manifest was my university place, there were only 26 places on my course and they had 180 people apply. After this I got the A level results I desperately needed. And then to put the icing on the cake, I applied for a scholarship I wanted. I only found out I was eligable for the scholarship 5 hours before the deadline. I wrote a last minute essay, it wasnt my best because I was unprepared, but I kept focussing on it everyday and a month later I learnt I was successful!

These are just a few of things I have gotten. The most difficult thing I have found if trying to manifest love, because I cant get rid of the negative energy yet. I know I sound crazy but I'm not.

One of the best things you can do is create a vision board. Google this because they are really helpful.
    sounds quite interesting to be honest ..will look up 'vision board', thank you.

ReputationRep:

It does sound very interesting.

But how does it work?

I believe thinking positive and working towards your goal can and will result in gain of what you desire.

But how could thinking about a relative result in someone getting in touch or in your case, giving you that persons number.

I just don't understand how thoughts alone can achieve that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simone_)
    It does sound very interesting.

But how does it work?

I believe thinking positive and working towards your goal can and will result in gain of what you desire.

But how could thinking about a relative result in someone getting in touch or in your case, giving you that persons number.

I just don't understand how thoughts alone can achieve that.
    There are a group of scientists investigating it, but many people think there is a quantum physics to it. The relative thing was really weird.

ReputationRep:
    Well it makes sense doesn't it? If I'm positive most of the time, I'll spend less time being sad and depressed which means more time being productive and beneficiary. That means helping out more which means the whole group/idea/subject/team/whatever is more productive which is a benefit for everyone which will end up giving me some positive feedback.

If you're negative about anything you tend to be less productive, sadder (which could limit tons of positive outcomes or cut them off completely) and many other things.

ReputationRep:
    Our thoughts affect our feelings, and our feelings affect our actions. So yes I do believe it's true.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely 100% I have read the secret and afterwards I manifested so many things in my life just by thinking about them.
    If you liked The Secret you must read anything by Norman Vincent Peale especially The Amazing Results of Positive Thinking. Amazing man and he wrote about everything The Secret mentions and more nearly 50 plus years ago.

ReputationRep:
    There are a group of scientists investigating it, but many people think there is a quantum physics to it. The relative thing was really weird.
    Yeah this is the bit I am interested in... I would really like to read the quantum physics side to it, because that is the bit I am doubtful about.

Positive thinking and being productive I believe, it's just the quantum physics side that I'd like to understand more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChantzFox)
    If you liked The Secret you must read anything by Norman Vincent Peale especially The Amazing Results of Positive Thinking. Amazing man and he wrote about everything The Secret mentions and more nearly 50 plus years ago.
    Thanks, Ill have to look at this.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.