Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It may be against uni policy.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by M1F2R3)
Right. Do you just want sex... because I know a few people who might be interested ? If you really do like him & don't want anybody else... just come out with it.
No, of course not! I get quite a lot of attention from guys my own age so that isn't an issue. It's just that even the nice, attractive ones can't compare with this guy. Perhaps I ight have to, but I'd have to wait till I graduate really.
B4ILER
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why do you ask? :p: About 8 years older than me, tall, well-built, not saying the uni or his name haha
Just curious, how tall are you then? how old are you then?
M1F2R3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, of course not! I get quite a lot of attention from guys my own age so that isn't an issue. It's just that even the nice, attractive ones can't compare with this guy. Perhaps I ight have to, but I'd have to wait till I graduate really.
All plotted out, eh ? Wait til you graduate then pounce, Gary Glitter style. On a serious note, I think you should just tell him how you feel, you obviously can't help how you feel. I recommend something like " take me now, professor" or just throw yourself at him. Seriously, if you don't tell him, nobody will.
Anything4Nothing
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If your not sure what to say the best thing is to focus on what your doing when your talking normally. You have to be a little over the top really. Touching your neck sensuously, taking your fingers through your hair and upwards, jutting out your breasts, glide a necklace/ fingertip across your lips as you listen to him.
You should compliment him, on anything at all, as inappropriately as you can. Say something about his voice and he would have to be a fool not to know you're into him, which is what your after.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by B4ILER)
Just curious, how tall are you then? how old are you then?
Why does my height matter?! haha. I'm 5'8" and I'm 22.
B4ILER
Report 8 years ago
Why does my height matter?! haha. I'm 5'8" and I'm 22.
So his 30 and taller than you!
You 5.8, do you have great legs you would like to think?
What colour is your hair, what colour is your eyes?
Long nails or short?
Short skirt or jeans?
Handbag or racksack?
Sunglasses or prescription glasses?
Anything4Nothing
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So his 30 and taller than you!
You 5.8, do you have great legs you would like to think?
What colour is your hair, what colour is your eyes?
Long nails or short?
Short skirt or jeans?
Handbag or racksack?
Sunglasses or prescription glasses?

Why are you being a weirdo?
B4ILER
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anything4Nothing)
Why are you being a weirdo?
Theres nothing weird about this?

I just think I might know this girl, she might be from my uni, cos she accidently quoted me without anon being ON, and I dont want to expose yet!
Anything4Nothing
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your argument for not being wierd failed really, you just proved instead you're an *******. Leave her alone.
Anonymous #1
Theres nothing weird about this?

I just think I might know this girl, she might be from my uni, cos she accidently quoted me without anon being ON, and I dont want to expose yet!
what uni do you go to?
M1F2R3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
what uni do you go to?
LOL, the cats out of the bag now. Whatever he says you will just deny :p:
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This won't work. You'll have to get over it and find someone else, I have to say. :sad:
Anonymous #1
LOL, the cats out of the bag now. Whatever he says you will just deny :p:
No I won't, I just can't think how he could know me
M1F2R3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No I won't, I just can't think how he could know me
It's a small world.
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seriously, it won't happen. Girls always swoon over their lecturers. I'm sure he can do better than some random horny student haha.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anything4Nothing)
Your argument for not being wierd failed really, you just proved instead you're an *******. Leave her alone.
Haha, yeah thanks. It was a little creepy. Just want to know what uni he goes to...:p:
Anonymous #1
All plotted out, eh ? Wait til you graduate then pounce, Gary Glitter style. On a serious note, I think you should just tell him how you feel, you obviously can't help how you feel. I recommend something like " take me now, professor" or just throw yourself at him. Seriously, if you don't tell him, nobody will.
Hahaha. Thanks for the advice :p:
snowshine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So....any serious replies? :P
First read "A Season of Eden".

And if you still feel comfortable with the idea, talk to him intelligently about his subject (what is it, btw?), stay after class to discuss things (but make sure he's not annoyed), make sure you always look attractive, and be flirtatious! Make jokes and just...be a tease.

I know...totally garbage answer. :getmecoat:

PM me to talk if you want to : )

Or quote me if you don't think I'm completely useless. :p:
vnupe
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm totally obsessed with my lecturer to the point where I don't even notice any other guys. How can I let him know I'm interested without being totally inappropriate and has anyone heard of a situation like this working? It's really starting to get me down.
It will end in tears and possibly a lawsuit and firing or transfer... Seek help an obsession is not healthy... seriously speak to a councilor and get help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (146)
45.91%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise