Seanisonfire
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tailschao)
This.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE OH MY HEAD HURTS
I think that some of it is genuinely positive, which in internet terms generally outweighs the negativity to make it all positive :holmes:
hunagdi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If the English do stand for fairness then they need to dissolve the undemocratic, crumbling ruin that is the union.
Seanisonfire
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hunagdi)
If the English do stand for fairness then they need to dissolve the undemocratic, crumbling ruin that is the union.
Tenuous link award of 2010 goes to.....
Shyness is nice, but
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
umm... corr fanks?
Darinio
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wasn't sure if some parts were sarcastic or not, but AWWH!
You gave more attention to the girls rather than the boys but I'll let that slide.
Stay in England!
dsch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol **** off and take your 5 million tax dodgers, your soaking granite hovels, and your precious oil with you.
Saint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hope you are being serious, that made me feel very happy and patriotic. I love being English and British so much, and all the thigns you said are so wonderfully worded and thought out
Thank you if you being serious, if your not thanks anyway it was top notch :top2:
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Believe me, there is nothing I'd like to see more than Scotland fall flat on it's face as it continues to mount unsustainable debt without being propped up by England.
Perhaps, hopefully, it will happen, now that we no longer have a Scotch Prime Minister who realises the folly of his brethren and cares too much to let them ruin.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dsch)
lol **** off and take your 5 million tax dodgers, your soaking granite hovels, and your precious oil with you.
Yeah, tell the Scots to **** off while still holding on to the union? The world could do without you English imperialist *******s.
in_vogue
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
To clarify, it wasn't sarcastic
murpo
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
read the first line and thats it. ZZzzzZZZ. Looking at that amount of text at 2:00AM has made me sleepy.
dsch
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, tell the Scots to **** off while still holding on to the union? The world could do without you English imperialist *******s.
And England could do without you miserable (and inconsequential) *******s. Moan about the union while still reaping the benefits of the Barnett formula...
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by v-zero)
Believe me, there is nothing I'd like to see more than Scotland fall flat on it's face as it continues to mount unsustainable debt without being propped up by England.
Perhaps, hopefully, it will happen, now that we no longer have a Scotch Prime Minister who realises the folly of his brethren and cares too much to let them ruin.
This is a comon response given by all you unionist *******s. If you want Scots to fall flat on their face then why not dissolve the union or give the Scottish parliament fiscal autonomy? What on earth could be more fair and democratic than that?
cymraesfach
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But... but... warrabout us Welsh?
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dsch)
And England could do without you miserable (and inconsequential) *******s. Moan about the union while still reaping the benefits of the Barnett formula...
LOL The Barnett formula does not even take into account the tens of billions of pounds taken out of SCOTTISH OIL every year by the unionists.
The English Kiwi
Report 8 years ago
This is a comon response given by all you unionist *******s. If you want Scots to fall flat on their face then why not dissolve the union or give the Scottish parliament fiscal autonomy? What on earth could be more fair and democratic than that?
What they're saying is if it were up to them they would dissolve the union because they believe it would result in "Scotland falling flat on its face". However it's not these individuals' choice.
dsch
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL The Barnett formula does not even take into account the tens of billions of pounds taken out of SCOTTISH OIL every year by the unionists.
Mate. I hope you're really angry or something.

Here's the thing, bud, there are plenty of people south of the border who would like to see Scottish independence. For their sakes. But it's not like they'll be offered a referendum, is it? Just have your sodding referendum and get back to conforming to your third world mortality statistics.
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Because Labour had too much sympathy for the Scotch, now with them gone the door is open for a movement within Scotland to free us from its dead weight.
However, it would have to be a vast movement, as no British government is going to enforce an unwanted split on those Scottish people intelligent enough to see the free ride they're getting as the best thing for them personally.
dsch
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by cymraesfach)
But... but... warrabout us Welsh?
I don't really mind Welsh people.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The English Kiwi)
What they're saying is if it were up to them they would dissolve the union because they believe it would result in "Scotland falling flat on its face". However it's not these individuals' choice.
Yes, but it is up to them! What happened to empowering the people? Scotland has the SNP, but England does not have a single, serious mainstream party that argues for the dissolution of the union. If these English nationalists think their views are so popular then they need to ask themselves what has happened to democracy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (31)
96.88%
No (1)
3.13%

Watched Threads