?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
just purposely being annoying..
Sir_Vile_Minds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Apparently there's some more doing the round - one with a bazillion smiley faces and another with the words "Your a ******". That spelling made me feel ill
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by angel_night)
They're reallllly annoying. I had one today which was just I'm Awesome or something repeated a billion times and it took over my entire news feed.

Sorry bout that.

:borat:
OceanInTheSky
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My brother liked a "YOU'RE A ******..." repeated about 500 times, one earlier. Needless to say I blocked him from the recent news thing.
Nutini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Man they suck, I was *****ing about them to one of my flatmates and about how I block everyone who joins them, and late the same day my OTHER flatmate joined one of them, I was like, ffs seriously?
jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its a new phase...each phase gets even more stupider than the last :facepalm:
But yeah, this one is especially annoying, especially when all your friends join them and your page is like 5 times longer than normal!
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I joined one, just the knuckle cracking one, but I don't go overboard. Some people on my feed feel they have to join every single 'OMG facts', 'LOL jk', turban related, etc. Needless to say, I hide them from my feed.

I think Facebook have fixed the problem now though and the spammy ones have been blocked.
asherjw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)
I joined one, just the knuckle cracking one, but I don't go overboard. Some people on my feed feel they have to join every single 'OMG facts', 'LOL jk', turban related, etc. Needless to say, I hide them from my feed.

I think Facebook have fixed the problem now though and the spammy ones have been blocked.
really? fabulous
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)

Thank god :/ These fads get worse and worse. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yep the I'm awesome one is very annoying, I joined it anyway ..
rachelRIOTx
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
I hate Facebook so much now. All it is is likes and groups! :|
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (293)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (283)
25.22%
No I don't (546)
48.66%

Watched Threads