Turn on thread page Beta

How much could I get a louis Vuitton wallet for? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    T'is indeed. I don't think the price is that different to that of the LV Wallets mentioned - admittedly I was lucky enough not to buy mine myself and was given it as a present.

Although I guess you've got a point with regards to the pricing - I guess the fact that the monogram stuff is the most available is the reason why it is the most common and thus most copied. I'm just not a fan of anything that's too blingy in that respect; although I admit, I wouldn't hesitate in having a belt with a big H on it hah (...time to start saving...).
    I was looking at the BV site. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. Prices = *eeeeek* they're certainly comparable to Hermes, I mean one of the men's totes, in just normal woven leather is $7,000. But yeah that wallet is about LV price (maybe a teeny bit more).

I agree with you, I don't like anything too blingy either. Wallets and small accessories are OK for me in monogram. But I was looking at belts and the LV ones are just far too much, and I was wearing it I think I'd feel a bit too Kanye West - I want a Ferragamo one instead, and yeah I'd love an H belt too (my surname begins with H!)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.