Does facebook have ANY impact on your relationship? Watch

waney2011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Spacecam)
No. SHE got jealous of me having other female friends!
I thought you were a homo. :confused:
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by waney2011)
I thought you were a homo. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif
Aye.

But still had a gf for three years. Exception to the rule, don't you know
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not at all.
BeckysLover
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pinball_heart)
My bf, now my ex, used to get really jealous and angry if I put someone else rather than him with me in my profile pic... stupid.
Haha, what a tool.
waney2011
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Spacecam)
Aye.

But still had a gf for three years. Exception to the rule, don't you know
Greedy.

Make your mind up homo.

Can't have the both. :p:
Tinker_Bell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I hate that he'll add random people just to boost his friends count.
ferdi.g
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My gf used to go to my school, we first talked on fb.
BWalker
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
No :/ Why would I want to go through and analyse his entire profile? It's basically spying...
Hehe we all know youve had a "quick" browse
SpokenWord
Report 8 years ago
Not at all I'm in a LDR till September at least been friends for around 7 years but I'd never go snooping on there. I think we've both blocked each others feeds as well.
Queen_Pinky
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes...he always wants me to put statuses about him, leave cute wall posts and have a declaration to him on my profile so he can feel 'wanted and loved'. It's kinda annoying cause I hate seeing PDA's on facebook as I don't see it as a necessity in a relationship!
emma2308
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think fb just causes problems, I don't have it but my boyfriend has, and I know he still has messages from his ex on there which upsets me.
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by BWalker)
Hehe we all know youve had a "quick" browse
Not really. I've looked on there, obviously, but only for something specific - deleted his phone number by accident and needed to get it asap - rather than just poking around for the hell of it.
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not really. I have seen his profile, but only after he first added me and I do look at his photos now and again when there is something actually of interest there. Otherwise - no. I don't do it to spy, I know he has other female friends but I don't care. I don't believe he is hiding something from me :p:.
BWalker
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
Not really. I've looked on there, obviously, but only for something specific - deleted his phone number by accident and needed to get it asap - rather than just poking around for the hell of it.
uhuhh...., you just deleted his number by "accident" and needed to "quickly" check his facebook to get it back :yep: thats all .
Im only kidding

Anyway i dont use facebook enough for it to have an impact, i go on it every now and then
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pinball_heart)
My bf, now my ex, used to get really jealous and angry if I put someone else rather than him with me in my profile pic... stupid.
lol was this Tom C or Joss??

@OP - yeah found that FB made some stuff awkward between us (anon coz he might use this site)
fkos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't have too much to add to this thread other than...

...Facebook does my head in. That is all -_-
Dream Weaver
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My girlfriend and I are not immature, so no facebook doesn't matter at all.
bex_1_2_1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Snaffle)
Went on my boyfriends a few times, mainly because i am SO nosey. Then one day went on genuinely to look at this guys profile that i wasn't friends with, cos he had some pics i wanted to see, and my boyf had left a facebook chat convo on with this girl and he was flirting with her, so confronted him. We sorted that, but he was ennoyed i went on it.

Thennn one of his mates broke up with his gf and i went on his to see if he had spoken to my boyfriend about it, and read the convo where my boyfriend was saying that he kindof wanted to be single atm, but just cos he wanted to f*** other girls

After a while i spoke to him about that, and we sorted it.

But now he has changed his password, which kind of ennoys me sometimes. But i am nosey, i admit it, so i can't help myself sometimes!

.....and you're still with him?
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No because my boyfriend doesn't have Facebook. :awesome:
CuteStar*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My ex went mental over some pictures of me at a party with a group of guys and girls, tuh!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (553)
80.61%
Leave (133)
19.39%

Watched Threads