Turn on thread page Beta

Would I suit short hair? PIC INCLUDED watch

Announcements

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    You don't.

But individual, short styles suit pretty people.

Tis what you said : 'You're not pretty enough to be all distinctive and have unusual hair tbh.'. Read and revise your answer.

ReputationRep:
    Why is the file name 'ethnic'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You really should stop being so big headed, just because some 11 year old jizzed on your picture, it doesnt mean you're actually attractive. Infact, why bother with long hair when a brown grocery bag is actually much more suitable for your face?
    :rofl: I already said; I'm hideous.

This face; only a mother could love it! :o:

And aww, he must have been like, at least 14. Yuck allow 11, that's like Primary school.

ReputationRep:
    Tis what you said : 'You're not pretty enough to be all distinctive and have unusual hair tbh.'. Read and revise your answer.
    What are you talking about? Where have I contradicted myself?

ReputationRep:
    Nah don't do that. Normally I'm all for girls having unusual hair but that just looks so emo I don't think you'd suit it. But right now your hair looks sheepy, I know nothing about fashion but I'm sure there's something you could do to liven it up.

ps. Why "ethnic"?

(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
    ouch :rofl:

Truth hurts OP.

Tis not the truth. It's her opinion; beauty is objective . But, she's not 'pretty' either so kinda :facepalm: lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    OP, I think bubbles is prettier then you imo and you wouldn't suit short hair.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm hideous. I have a face only a mother could love. Except I'm not the one asking about having short hair, and my hair is half way down my back. So whatevahhhhh. :hand:
    Wow you're hot!

I think I may have to pay more attention to your posts now.

(Original post by mackeroo)
    Why is the file name 'ethnic'?
    Idk lol . I'm weird like that :rofl:.

ReputationRep:
    Tis not the truth. It's her opinion; beauty is objective . But, she's not 'pretty' either so kinda :facepalm: lol.

It's not :facepalm: at all stupid.

You don't have to be pretty to know if someone else is pretty.

What, do you think model scouts are also top models? No.

Is Simon Cowell a singer? No.

See the correlation..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Are you bubbles?
    *Looks in mirror* No I don't think I am?

Just because I said she is prettier then the OP doesn't make me bubbles does it?

What was your question?
    And no I don't. She has a horrible face. Fit body though, I'd trade.
    Seriously? :O. I think she's stunning...I never understood why people think she is ugly. Does anyone agree?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Seriously? :O. I think she's stunning...I never understood why people think she is ugly. Does anyone agree?
    Miley? Don't like her face

ReputationRep:
    It's not :facepalm: at all stupid.

You don't have to be pretty to know if someone else is pretty.

What, do you think model scouts are also top models? No.

Is Simon Cowell a singer? No.

See the correlation..
    Well I'd expect a lot more sympathy considering your position.You're not a model scout, 'stupid'.

Btw Simon Cowell is hot!!!

Identity revealed hahahaha. Neg rep me sexies.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by miss_opinionated)
    Neg rep me sexies.
    Dunno how, sorry.

edit: Just found out how! lol

ReputationRep:
    i think both of them would suit u.
    i havent read the other posts but bet most guys on here would say "DEFFS LONG HAIR" cos thats what theyre like lol.
    i think u should keep it long tbh, i enjoyed mine short for like a year and a hair now im fed up and wear extentions... so be warned!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issih)
    i think both of them would suit u.
    i havent read the other posts but bet most guys on here would say "DEFFS LONG HAIR" cos thats what theyre like lol.
    i think u should keep it long tbh, i enjoyed mine short for like a year and a hair now im fed up and wear extentions... so be warned!!
    Ta. I find it funny how most people think for girls to pull of short hairr they need 'pixie' features which are considered 'feminine' lol.
    I wil keep it long but I'll dye it to spice things up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Don't listen to the haters! You are pretty! Go for it!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think, from that, you ahould keep the long. I don't think the other hair would be awful though.

ReputationRep:
    She never said she was pretty. Keep your hair long. I think that to pull off short hair, you need to have quite a good bone structure or it'll just look a bit like a butch dyke. I wouldn't risk it, your hair looks alright how it is.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.