Aisha was an adult when Muhammad married her Watch

chelski786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
where are all these people who called muhammad a peado? Why are they not replying?
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Diaz89)
OP stfu
what why ?:confused:
Casse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What is the need for this thread? Its just a magnet for the haters and gives them an opporunity to attack.
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by *MJ*)
I'm cute.
I knew you were going to say something like this...:yep:
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wardy23)
lol! This argument is as inane as it would be if people were disagreeing about what age Ginny Weasley was when she married Harry Potter.
why is it insane?
Moe Lester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL at the person who negged me leaving dikhed!!!!!

zomg i'm a dikhed :emo:
Thomassss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chelski786)
Mods why did u delete this thread? I am showing a video which proves that Aisha was an adult when she married and you go ahead and delete it. Why? Are you trying to hide the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I

Even if she was 12 , it was common not just in the middle east but around the world up untill 1800s it was not uncommon for 9 year old girls to get married

It may sound wrong to us, but to people in the 1800s divorce and homosexuality wouldve been seen as crazy
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MJlover)
what why ?:confused:
There's no need for it.
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Casse)
What is the need for this thread? Its just a magnet for the haters and gives them an opporunity to attack.
But, all these haters are not attacking. They have watched the video and now don't know what to say. All these people who say he was a paedo can't prove the video wrong.
WhereIsMyMind
Report 8 years ago
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.
No. For example, looking at your video: 'the fact is she was between the ages 18-20 when she got married', that's not fact, it's speculation.

Looking at the sources it's all 'it's reported..' it's quite literally fairy-tale like.
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Casse)
This
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is me not caring :nothing:
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Diaz89)
There's no need for it.
Yes there is. There are people on here who constantly go on about muhammad being a peado. This is my response to them. Now, that they have found out that the hadith they based their views on is inaccurate, they are went silent.
Lizzie-Harrison
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
Who's that quote from?
MJlover
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP I don't doubt your intentions but TSR...no hun.
WhereIsMyMind
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lizzie-Harrison)
Who's that quote from?
I'm not too sure. Mark Twain?
Wardy23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
why is it insane?
I didn't say it was insane.
Mahyor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Muhammad was not a peadophile.
Perhaps. Though, he still was, among other things, delusional, a polygamist and a warlord.
Casse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But, all these haters are not attacking. They have watched the video and now don't know what to say. All these people who say he was a paedo can't prove the video wrong.
That video is false. The authentic hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim state Aisha's (ra) age. That is enough.
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by G8D)
I don't see why you can pick and choose which "holy" records to acknowledge and which to ignore..
In Islam there are weak and strong hadiths. Hadiths which contradict the quran and weak and should not be followed. The hadith which states that muhammad married her when she was 9 is weak and inaccurate. So, it should not been followed. Understand?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (84)
46.67%
Pro-humanity (96)
53.33%

Watched Threads