Turn on thread page Beta

fishy vagina watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If your semen smells of fresh fish, and she smells of fish too, then you sound perfect for each other

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I feel really sorry for her and you because it sounds to me as if she has an infection! It's not normal! Maybe she has bacterial vaginosis or somethingg Not sure but you should probably talk to her and she should get checked outt! X Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agolati)
    Yuck this is really disgusting.

She'll tell you when dinners ready.
    http://www.ohsnap.ca/img/thumbnails/oh-snap.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano123456)
    seriously, how do i tell my girlfriend she has a stinking rotting beaver without hurting her feelings? i mean, its like giving oral to a puffer fish thats been dead for 2 weeks. :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Bwahahahaaaa!!!

Best thing I've read all day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROTF)
    lol.... it's true! Ask Reue! Nah not weird... AWESOME :yep:
    Lol awesome but still slightly weird , and Im not sure I wanna know sex ed classes have already disturbed me enough :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Try having a 'sexy shower' with each other.
    Lather and repeat until the problem is 'solved'.
    rolf this is hilarious! I'm sorry. Im probably sounding really insensitive, and i do feel bad for you.
    She should go see a doctor, it could be something medical. A yeast infection or something
    Maybe she caught it off of you?
    *snap*

ReputationRep:
    You can't. Buy her some stuff from LUSH cosmetics and shampoos and hope she uses it... and hope it works. They come nicely gift wrapped...

ReputationRep:
    Punch her in the ovaries.

ReputationRep:
    My friend hooked up with this girl who had no sense of smell, he said her vag was rotten but she doesn't realise it, she's now known as 'the trout'. Harsh but true.

ReputationRep:
    seriously, how do i tell my girlfriend she has a stinking rotting beaver without hurting her feelings? i mean, its like giving oral to a puffer fish thats been dead for 2 weeks. :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Put a bottle of Tartar sauce next to the bed, throw a load of chips on her and put a lemon on her beaver. She'll get the picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JecAL)
    Try having a 'sexy shower' with each other.
    Lather and repeat until the problem is 'solved'.
    rolf this is hilarious! I'm sorry. Im probably sounding really insensitive, and i do feel bad for you.
    She should go see a doctor, it could be something medical. A yeast infection or something
    Maybe she caught it off of you?
    *snap*
    In response to your spoiler you should watch ferngully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmonte)
    cook salmon.........then go" wait a second this reminds me of something"...
    YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!

She might not be able to help it. She might be from Grimsby.

Cod heads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BANKSY_)
    In response to your spoiler you should watch ferngully
    ...i completely forgot about ferngully. Gosh Avatar's ripping off cartoons...its disgraceful...lol

ReputationRep:
    Well you have a fishy ****, as posted in your other thread, so I guess you two are a perfect match.

ReputationRep:
    Next time you're about to give oral, sniff, wait a second then say 'Hmm, there's something fishy about this...'.

If she doesn't get the hint, resort to Plan B, which involves making the best of the situation:
    Bring along some chips and tartare sauce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    First scared of periods
    then knob cheese
    now fishy vagina :facepalm2: Only on a Friday night on TSR
    LOL i know. and it saddens me to think that we're all here fueling this crap :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Punch her in the ovaries.
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROTF)
    lol.... it's true! Ask Reue! Nah not weird... AWESOME :yep:
    Tried it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Focus08)
    Yes!
    that was so epic, i might actually do that

ReputationRep:
    Posts like this make studying so much more fun.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.