Turn on thread page Beta

Geek2Geek - Internet Dating for Geeks watch

Announcements

(Original post by greatmonte)
    WOW a TSR baby.
    I can just see him/her getting 15 A*s laughing at people who go to ex-polies correcting peoples grammar constantly asking questions about islam giving random people pictures of himself asking them if he/she is fat then asking if he/she if its ok to go out with black people.
    ........only joking I love TSR
    +whats this backroom that everyone talks about
    Oh it's the subscriber-only area. Very secret. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    I had a look, just for fun, and the first result was actually a pretty cute guy :beard:
    No need to bother PMing me on there... TSR Pm will do just fine.

ReputationRep:
    I cant say i would join a site, but im quiet geeky and i want a girl that has some interests, like starwars, and games, and comic books and the likes.

Im not totally sure though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    I just found one of my friends on there using the location search option

Would it be cruel to prank her?
    You should do it. :yep: :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm fairly geeky but specifically hunting out geeks to date sounds like it'd be a ****ing travesty tbh. if someone joins that site they must be so into their geekiness that they can only mate with fellow geeks, and that makes me assume they have few or no nongeeky interests and that's when they just get annoying. while it's nice if a dude appreciates the finer aspects of battlestar galactica or w/e, sometimes you want to have a conversation about something other than magic the mother****ing gathering.

anyway those are my geek dating thoughts, seeya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    OMG that would be so cruel lol don't do it! I would die of shame if that happened to me....I was sort of thinking of signing up lol
    I also found another person I know on there, and he's claiming to be single + looking whereas I know he's been with his girlfriend for about a year now! Tut tut, when the cats away the mice will play. The saying rings true.

ReputationRep:
    Female:Male ratio on there is 1:4 :rofl: doesn't suprise me. What did suprise me was the amount of decent-looking girls on there. I bet they love the attention they get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Reue has met 2 previous GFs through TSR. Good times.
    I love it that you talk about yourself in the 3rd person.....rep for you If I didnt just neg someone....Remind me

ReputationRep:
    lol i just had a look on there and it was full of profiles from creepy fat guys with pit stains saying things like LOOKING FOR MY SWEET GEEK PRINCESS

ReputationRep:
    I also found another person I know on there, and he's claiming to be single + looking whereas I know he's been with his girlfriend for about a year now! Tut tut, when the cats away the mice will play. The saying rings true.
    Prank him.

ReputationRep:
    if you do not fully appreciate the genius of dune, i am not the man for you :smug: why don't you try match.com or some other site for sheeple?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmonte)
    I love it that you talk about yourself in the 3rd person.....rep for you If I didnt just neg someone....Remind me
    Why thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    greetings, earth females. my name is brian and i like star trek. this is the sum total of my interests. i am looking for a cuddly lady who also likes star trek

ReputationRep:
    damn it really is a shocking state of affairs when "geekdom" is something that one should revel in. All the actual geeks i know are ******* boring and just get their intellectual penises out, slam them on the table and just talk ******** about concepts of which their scope of understanding doesn't extend beyond the first paragraph of a wikipedia entry. ****.

ReputationRep:
    HELLO, LADIES

Looking for: Female

Match description: I'm not bothered about looks or height, I would prefer Caucasian or Asian ethnicity, Must like me for me, and if the person is looking for a relationship they must be somewhat dominant as I'm too scared to make any big pushes in any relationship

Video game: WoW

Book: Harry Potter, Nina Bangs pleasures series

this site owns

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    lol i just had a look on there and it was full of profiles from creepy fat guys with pit stains saying things like LOOKING FOR MY SWEET GEEK PRINCESS
    I thought pit stains were a turn on for most female humans? A good ol' dose of pheromones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    No need to bother PMing me on there... TSR Pm will do just fine.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I thought pit stains were a turn on for most female humans? A good ol' dose of pheromones.
    Not when you can't smell photos.

(Original post by generic hybrid)
    HELLO, LADIES

this site owns

HAHAH is that for real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    :sexface:
    Oh, Hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I created an account on there very similar to my OKCupid account awhile ago. Had to close it because I was getting way too many messages off geeky girls. Give me a min, i'll find you a screenshot..

Awh, so that's why I never got a reply... :sigh: I wondered where the profile had gone. I was a bit gutted to be honest. Oh well...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.