Report 8 years ago
**** I love the Sun. :love:
Neil_K
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Sapphyre)
But their tolerance levels will be less if they're hot and flustered.
I'll definitely get them hot and flustered lol.
noaksey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
there were a few nice girls in Stafford today. surprisingly.
Neil_K
Rep:
?
(Original post by noaksey)
there were a few nice girls in Stafford today. surprisingly.
Is Stafford usually that bad that it lacks hotties?
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Neil_K)
So people now that the weather is nice and hot and sunny, it's the perfect weather to be out and about in the daytime trying to pick up girls! Today in Manchester there were hundreds of hotties about and this weekend I'm defo gonna meet some girls tomorrow in the day...I love this sunshine, as the girls wear less!

So who else here is gonna be out to pull tomorrow daytime?
I didn't get any sleep Wednesday or Thursday night and I didn't expect it to be so hot this weekend so spend the most part of today in bed

Tomorrow I hope to get up early and chill by the lake. I'll have a go then.

It's so much fun picking up girls, especially the ones you fail because you can **** with them all you like and not care about not getting the number or meeting up. The sun just makes it even better.
A-W-H
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love how you think you have a better chance of pulling now that it's sunny than if it was a little bit colder.
Neil_K
Rep:
?
(Original post by A-W-H)
I love how you think you have a better chance of pulling now that it's sunny than if it was a little bit colder.
I don't think it's any easier in this weather, but I just love the fact that girls are more scantly clad in this weather. Then again, since people are generally in a better mood when it's sunny, it means girls are more approachable. Plus the sunshine means I can be outside for a good few hours without getting cold or rained on.
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by A-W-H)
More girls come out in the sun and are generally in a better mood and more willing to stand outside and chat than if it were freezing and they were being stopped inches away from a warm building.

If you're in a better mood you're more willing for a chat and because you feel better in the sun you are expecting complements, which is perfect for how we pick you up.

The sun creates perfect conditions for us to catch our prey. So yes we have a better chance
greatmonte
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:facepalm: PUAs.........:rolleyes:
Neil_K
Rep:
?
(Original post by Broderss)
The sun creates perfect conditions for us to catch our prey.
Oh yes :-) We are hunters and love to hunt in this weather.
A-W-H
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mmm I suppose
nativeLondoner
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The 14 year old ****s come out in droves
Carpediemxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got whistled at for the first time in my life yesterday, twice. =D
Have no idea why girls complain about that, i found it very flaterring!
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Neil_K)
Is Stafford usually that bad that it lacks hotties?
the only hotties you will find here are ones that go to Stafford College. but you're ****** if you want a Uni student as the Uni is about 2 miles out of the town centre and its mainly computing courses which means you just loads of ugly men instead of hot women.

I lived in Sheffield for a few months beforehand - and Stafford just does not compare when it comes to women (and nightlife for that matter).

still, there is some nice looking ones out at the minute. but only because of the sun I reckon.

(Original post by nativeLondoner)
The 14 year old ****s come out in droves
And as usual, they're hanging around McDonalds.
mzK-
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by noaksey)
the only hotties you will find here are ones that go to Stafford College. but you're ****** if you want a Uni student as the Uni is about 2 miles out of the town centre and its mainly computing courses which means you just loads of ugly men instead of hot women.

I lived in Sheffield for a few months beforehand - and Stafford just does not compare when it comes to women (and nightlife for that matter).

still, there is some nice looking ones out at the minute. but only because of the sun I reckon.

And as usual, they're hanging around McDonalds.
I agree with all of the above statement (aside from the stafford uni bit - i've never been there). Bloody stafford.
Neil_K
Rep:
?
Surprisingly there weren't as many hotties as I'd have liked out and about today...plenty of girls, but not too many worth approaching. Oh well, always the rest of the week!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
43.88%
Pro-humanity (55)
56.12%

Watched Threads