Palestine and the Turkish Masonic State. Watch

Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Martyn*)
Old **** just got more real...

(Masons' got balls...what have you got, unenlightened?)

Seriously, though, why aren't the descendents of Hashashin going over there ******* **** up for them loan sharking, neo-Templarist dudes?
fink
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Eclectic Styles)
And there's me thinking the Hammer & Sickle represented dumbed-down group mentalities over individual, intellectual minds...
this is what people actually believe

But for the record I'm not exactly a communist, I just like the flag.
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fink)
this is what people actually believe

But for the record I'm not exactly a communist, I just like the flag.
Nice, you didn't get `nasty` over the post. That's good to see...:yep:

Seriously, what's up with the flag? Does anyone know? I don't even think Soviet times in Russia were that efficient? Mofo'ing hyprocrites...
Martyn*
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by fink)
I'm mocking you because I'm cleverer than you
This. In your imagination.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by fink)
You call that "clever"? :congrats:
Rhadamanthus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well done on another completely interesting post Martyn Now everyone be quiet so he can hear when the mothership comes back.
Rhadamanthus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't think he calls it "clever" as much as "lucky" - lucky enough to snap a picture of you on one of your good days. :yy:
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by JakePearson)
I don't think he calls it "clever" as much as "lucky" - lucky enough to snap a picture of you on one of your good days. :yy:
I actually giggled when I read that.
fink
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No I never said that. You obviously can't grasp the basic nuances of communication.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by fink)
No I never said that. You obviously can't grasp the basic nuances of communication.
You did write that you were cleverer than me though.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
I still think you're a troll. Instead of criticising the points or information, rather, shown at the start of the thread you've just trolled your way through post-by-post with stupid pictures and personal attacks.
fink
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You did write that you were cleverer than me though.
Yes, I did. That doesn't mean I said the attempt at mocking you was clever, just that my reasons for doing so stem from the fact I am cleverer than you.
fink
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I still think you're a troll. Instead of criticising the points or information, rather, shown at the start of the thread you've just trolled your way through post-by-post with stupid pictures and personal attacks.
I'm trolling you at the moment, yes. You haven't provided any valid points to criticise.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by fink)
Yes, I did. That doesn't mean I said the attempt at mocking you was clever, just that my reasons for doing so stem from the fact I am cleverer than you.
But your attempt at mocking me showed you were clearly not cleverer than me. Besides, you've obviously trolled your way through this thread post-by-post; is that the true extent of your cleverness, then?
fink
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But your attempt at mocking me showed you were clearly not cleverer than me. Besides, you've obviously trolled your way through this thread post-by-post; is that the true extent of your cleverness, then?
No it didn't. It perfectly illustrated you, and summed up this thread. What exactly do you want? Do you expect me to write a sonnet everytime I insult someone on the internet?
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by fink)
I'm trolling you at the moment, yes. You haven't provided any valid points to criticise.
The points are shown in the very first post of the thread. In fact, I bet you didn't even read any of it and just assumed by the wording contained in the thread title "Masonic" that you felt the need to rush to your desktop for the tin-foiled hat Jpeg.

In other words, you are anti-intellectual; not prepared to learn anything new, and you think you know it all anyway.

Arrogance and ignorance just doesn't interest me.
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why do some people respond so unreasonably aggressive when someone mentions a conspiracy theory? What, has the mainstream media suckled you into a type of stockholm syndrome?

As for Martyn*'s question of what Muslims think about this, I think the masons are desperate to infiltrate the Muslim world, with our hypocrite leaders to our establishment finance scholars, they are trying to get 'all bases covered'.
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fink)
In TS Of R, troll baits you.

In Soviet Russia, you bait troll!

*ding-ding*

Huzzah! And, seriously Martyn, why so agitated? He be trollin' and you know it so leave it-- I mean, he ain't even sayin' otherwise, no doubt about this...

Anyway, fink, stop being such a cyka and go spread the word of the Freemasons becauses as everyone knows, they TOTALLY exist....

(disclaimer: Freemasons may or may not exist, dependent on one's brainwashed personal viewpoints :ninja:)
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by fink)
No it didn't. It perfectly illustrated you, and summed up this thread. What exactly do you want? Do you expect me to write a sonnet everytime I insult someone on the internet?
You're still arrogant and ignorant. As far as I'm concerned there's no point going any further with this, because it is clear from the outset than you're not interested in the information presented at the start of this thread. All the way through, post after post, has been your attempt at mockery. Don't get me wrong; I'm partial to a bit of mockery myself but I know when to stop.

And it stops here.
fink
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The points are shown in the very first post of the thread. In fact, I bet you didn't even read any of it and just assumed by the wording contained in the thread title "Masonic" that you felt the need to rush to your desktop for the tin-foiled hat Jpeg.

In other words, you are anti-intellectual; not prepared to learn anything new, and you think you know it all anyway.

Arrogance and ignorance just doesn't interest me.
haha, i gave it a quick look. It quoted some obscure French historian and then asserted itself as fact, oh so very intellectual.

The thing with conspiracy theorists is that they seem to believe the less evidence there is for something the more likely it is true. If you say there is a conspiracy and then find a lack of evidence, in some twisted way, this seems to bolster the belief. The same folks who believe that entire armies of extremely efficient teams of evil people can perpetuate, in complete secrecy, labyrinthian feats of subterfuge and destruction. Oh, but I'm one of the brainwashed masses - only you are right, yet you beleive something that 99.9% of people don't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1384)
79.54%
Leave (356)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise