Do girls really get put off If a guy they like doesn't approach them much? Watch

didka8
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ms500)
This is all true, but it must change.
Interestingly enough, I think so too.

[or erm.. you can strike that interesting part xD]
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Um, yeah. If a year goes by and the guys not approaching you, girls will assume you're not interested and get annoyed at you and themselves for even believing you did. So you might want to try and fix that??
starsdream2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It depends. I understand how hard it is to approach someone you like, the fear of rejection being a major deterrent. At the end of the day though if you don’t make an effort you can’t blame a girl for being a bit put out/ moving on.
kellybee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by QwentyJ)
I think they do - which is why this social convention that says it should be only men who should approach girls and not the other way around needs to be destroyed. The world would be a happier place if women did more approaching.
i dunno though, at least if its an established "guy approaches girl" rule then we all know where we stand. if its a free for all there would inevitably be the "oh was i meant to approach you, i thought you were going to approach me!" confusion... :woo:
explosive_xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dont worry she's probably frustrated more than anything, not totally put off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1617)
79.19%
Leave (425)
20.81%

Watched Threads