47.15%
Don't Know (0)
0%
LovesAnime
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Emma should have went with her cardboard idea. Like why would you use cardboard on camping equipment but Adam's mangament was all over the place.
woozeybear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hiba last week she annoyed me and this week all she did was moan and complain to make adam be seen as a poor team leader.

Made me laugh when she said "I thought you've been camping twice every year!" and Adam replies "Yeah I did, last year I went twice.."

the only reason he brought zoe into the room was because he clearly couldn't remember emma's name! Watch it again when he's deciding
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by geminibubblegum)
That would be Emma- the pretty, failr likeable one who also thought cardboard would work whilst camping....

Zoe is such a *****. And the hair, who does she think she is? Agyness Deyn?
That hair is REVOLTING!!! She reminds me of a german transexual who used to be at my school (apart from the German Transexual was a fun person). She thinks she is something special, which she really isnt... Oh wait, that's a lie. She apparently had a skill in selling cheese.

Also, Emma is too plastic for my liking. Just my opinion, hahahaha. But yeah, the better looking one out of the lot of them :yep:
?!master?!mini?!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by woozeybear)
Hiba last week she annoyed me and this week all she did was moan and complain to make adam be seen as a poor team leader.

Made me laugh when she said "I thought you've been camping twice every year!" and Adam replies "Yeah I did, last year I went twice.."

the only reason he brought zoe into the room was because he clearly couldn't remember emma's name! Watch it again when he's deciding
Hiba's last part about academic grades :facepalm2:
woozeybear
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
Hiba's last part about academic grades :facepalm2:
I know lol I was like you're gone now!
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nah, he saved Emma because he sensed an opportunity. Probably some kind of subtle flirt, and Lord Sugar DEFINITELY picked up on that... as did Nick.
moomin_love
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Septimoose)
Nah, he saved Emma because he sensed an opportunity. Probably some kind of subtle flirt, and Lord Sugar DEFINITELY picked up on that... as did Nick.
Yeah, I think he saved her because he likes her
CapsLocke
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As long as Emma stays i'l be happy, but someone need to slap Zoe in the face, eurgh
woozeybear
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm..maybe..it really looks like he couldn't remember her name..

She's playing a good game if it is that! She doesn't really seem to do much other than come up with cardboard ideas :p: or maybe its cos she hasnt been team leader yet..
brokenangel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Out of those threee Adam as hes such a poor team leader, in that team emma for coming up with cardboard for a camping product.

Anyone know if them slide things will actually be made, id love one for festivals
geminibubblegum
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Adam soo fancies Emma
She was totally playing him by ganging up with him on Zoe and hoping that like the fool he is he'd fall for it- which he did
I'm counting the days till Zoe screws up and gets the boot though. I hate her and her wannabe cool-ness soo much.
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm..maybe..it really looks like he couldn't remember her name..

She's playing a good game if it is that! She doesn't really seem to do much other than come up with cardboard ideas :p: or maybe its cos she hasnt been team leader yet..
I wouldn't take a cardboard box to Glasto if you paid me! It just doesn't happen. Cardboard gets soggy, breaks, and then you have a cardboard smush. I think he likes her, but there is no way she likes him.

If she's smart, she'll play the flirt to make sure none of the boys vote to have her kicked out, and be a ***** to the girls who try to get her kicked out. If she's dumb, she'll just keep coming out with dumb cardboard ideas.
Dusty12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would've fired Hibah.
The cardboard thing was ugly and ridiculous, but Adam was just rather foolishly trying to keep everyone in the group happy. At least he has the drive and determination. Hibah was just sort of there, doing nothing but whinge and complain and mention how good she is at school.:shifty:

I don't like Zoe, but there's no denying she's really good at selling stuff.

I also agree that Adam fancies Emma. Aww, cute.:p:
woozeybear
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wouldn't take a cardboard box to Glasto if you paid me! It just doesn't happen. Cardboard gets soggy, breaks, and then you have a cardboard smush. I think he likes her, but there is no way she likes him.

If she's smart, she'll play the flirt to make sure none of the boys vote to have her kicked out, and be a ***** to the girls who try to get her kicked out. If she's dumb, she'll just keep coming out with dumb cardboard ideas.
Lol, I reckon she'll prob try to be nice to everyone but as soon as she gets called in she'll be fired for being too "under the radar"

I can't standdd Zoe she looked like a Virgin Air Hostess in her pitch outfit oh dear and she's just ergggh! Lord Sugar will keep her til the end but fire her because he doesn't like her
VCR
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They're all pretty useless, business wise. I wouldn't have had any of them in my group for a similar business competition that I did this year.
Onyx.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SmileyGurl13)
He's just enthuastic and passionate. Don't knock him down cos he like something. :|
The product was shockingly awful, and he as a business man who sells camping gear should have known that cardboard and camping do not go together. What made it even worse was that he couldn't see how stupid the product was.

Adam should have been fired. He was a poor team leader, and didn't apply any of his so-called knowledge about camping to the task. Oh and how could he have let Emma walk away scott free from the board room?
pinkmonkey3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hiba.. all she did was complain, and brag... no one alan would want this.
adam reminds alan of himself me thinks
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I agree that Alan likes Adam. But Adam's crap at what he does, and Emma is too. So in this respect, they're made for each other. This show was probably the Karmic forces putting them together.
delocalised_electron
Report 8 years ago
Adam, Emma or Hibah.
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm actually watching it again whilst doing some Pure Core 2 papers, just to get the same fun out of it that I did on Wednesday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1335)
79.65%
Leave (341)
20.35%

Watched Threads