Turn on thread page Beta

News watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    In terms of reach? I don't think so with 3.8, but with 4.0 there will be (if the admin decide to use it) essentially a tab which looks a bit like a news blog, articles can have videos, images, people can comment on the news articles etc. which would be great (though I doubt we're going to have that for over a year at this rate...)

In terms of placement, "About TSR" should be apt for this, as a news based place for TSR's developments etc.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Paperclip's idea could work, but I'm a little concerned about over-saturation. I think with the government stuff and some form of reporting House events/debate primer we'd have enough new things in the House and for D&D for the moment. Having said that, around election time that idea would be brilliant. I don't think the D&D mods would have issues with us putting up content like that during the election, however I think they would if we took over their forum with a significant number of MHoC threads there a lot of the time.
    yeah this would be a problem, there are already several MHoC and MUN threads in D&D, any more would be too much. It would be worth, imho, getting a redirect to the HoC from UK Politics, and the MUN from International Affairs, (and perhaps vice versa) I did suggest this but, once again, no-one responded to me.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.