Should i Become a Plumber or a Police officer ? Watch

Don John
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lequangvu)
Ok so I'm 18 ..I always wanted to be a Met Police , But the older I get the more I think its very hard to be 1 ,

Now I'm really confusing don't know whether I should take a Plumbing course or a Public Services course next year ( I've pass a Public Services course level 1 ) and to become a Police you don't really need Public Services course

So Please help me out .. thanks
If you want to be a police officer, then be a police officer ignore all of the other dicks on here giving you grief.
geminibubblegum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Police officer- you'll get more girls as there seems to be thing that police officers have a higher no. of fitties/100 than average people (maybe it's something they teach them at police academy, along with laughing sarcastically at tipsy, scantily clad teenage girls who almost get run over in the middle of London- hmmph.)
FloppyBunny789
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ok so I'm 18 ..I always wanted to be a Met Police , But the older I get the more I think its very hard to be 1 ,

Now I'm really confusing don't know whether I should take a Plumbing course or a Public Services course next year ( I've pass a Public Services course level 1 ) and to become a Police you don't really need Public Services course

So Please help me out .. thanks
Both are a job for life, with some good variety and good pay.

Id advise you to look at apprentiships, there are plumbing ones out there and alot of mechanical maintenance ones (Pretty much plumbing but more technical) Cant beat picking up £200+ a week in the name of education
Lequangvu
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thank you very much guys . Its much appreciated !
After this I've decided to stick with with my dream job
I Hope you all havin a wonderfull time with your life .

Thanks again mates
christykai1049
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thank you very much guys . Its much appreciated !
After this I've decided to stick with with my dream job
I Hope you all havin a wonderfull time with your life .

Thanks again mates

well done! i wish you all best dude!
thedepressedchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
None. A Career Advisor
G550NDH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Look at mario hes done really well ... and got a princess as his chick ... ask your brother as well if he wants to join the plumbing business ... and make sure you get a green pet
Oldernotwiser
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you must choose between these two then be a Copper...an agent of the state. But dont join with a head full of mush about making a difference and helping people. Thats not what its about. Its about bashing paperwork,facing up to people,presenting well in court,detecting crimes,getting your stats up and being arrogant.

Plumbing..well widen your scope a little into associated disciplines such as HVAC/Gas/Oil etc
kamc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would guess plumbers get better working hours than police officers
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Police sounds waaay more exciting!
kog
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
so either beat the crap out of people or beat the crap out of pipes,
so it depends;
Do you want a moving target or a still target?
Oldernotwiser
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kamc)
I would guess plumbers get better working hours than police officers
It depends who your plumbing for or whether your self employed,

For all those who are thinking about careers at British Gas in a technical capacity,the company is pushing big time to increase later and weekend working to fit with customer availability. In fact there was almost a strike recently which was about this and Managements bullying of the workforce.
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nihility)
do you enjoy beating people up? if so then join the filth.
:ditto:
And if you enjoy beating people up while wearing ugly, poorly made uniforms, the Police is definitely the route to take.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1462)
79.59%
Leave (375)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed