Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Usually around 10-15 with about three 'permanent' ones like e-mail etc. I can easily get up to 20+ though if researching something, I think because I always click 'open in new tab' ALL the time!

BTW: chrome is the shizz...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamJes)
    fantasy cg girls? :mmm:
    anyway I usually have like 7 open or so but I could not cope with 30
    AH yea.. I noticed that after I posted the SS. I was like : Ermm someones gonna pick on it.! Yea well I am sort of into CG stuff cant help it... a beginner atm :/

ReputationRep:
    I don't have over 30. I'd get confused, plus, I have a netbook so there's not much screen area.

I usually have about ten or so. Screenshot.
    ..not sure what the point of my screenshot was..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusty12)
    I don't have over 30. I'd get confused, plus, I have a netbook so there's not much screen area.

I usually have about ten or so. Screenshot.
    ..not sure what the point of my screenshot was..
    Go Chrome :top:

ReputationRep:
    I average at least ten but when I'm doing work, I'm on about 40. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Thats why I love Chrome! Handling that many tabs would be impossible on Firefox or I.E.
    Full control =}
    Pfft. I've never had that problem

ReputationRep:
    Errrm, right now, i have 11 open. Though it does tend to confuse me. so sometimes open up a new web browser.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! WTF!Now I am not making it up but I just happen to click on the 'x' instead of minimizing my browser with a click *bang* goes away my hard work . :sadface:
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    OMG! WTF!Now I am not making it up but I just happen to click on the 'x' instead of minimizing my browser with a click *bang* goes away my hard work . :sadface:
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I often do that. Can't you just get all the tabs back by clicking 'Reopen 30[or whatever] Tabs' on the main Chrome page?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusty12)
    I often do that. Can't you just get all the tabs back by clicking 'Reopen 30[or whatever] Tabs' on the main Chrome page?:confused:
    Unless the system crashes or the browser itself. Nope :.( Booo

ReputationRep:
    chrome (y) http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1274859283

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.