Warwick Chemistry Freshers 2010! Watch

Pew-Pew
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same. Not sure if I'll bother looking over stuff beforehand though. :ahee:
Rahl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'mma still here
tommy5x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For those in the thread a while back, I got BBB, but that was my offer as well, for MChem Chemical Biology. I must be special
piszczel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tommy5x)
For those in the thread a while back, I got BBB, but that was my offer as well, for MChem Chemical Biology. I must be special
What do you do in chemical biology?
Dnator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yer, gonna have to have a flick through my books, a year out and I have forgotten everything (it feels like)
tommy5x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by piszczel)
What do you do in chemical biology?
It's chemistry but with metabolic reactions and protein formation etc, mixed in.
Saboo
Report 8 years ago
Hello there chemistry people, only a few weeks to go now, should probably check i still remember at least some basic chemistry.
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds like we will all be little retarded in the first few weeks, good stuff
Gurnani P
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Doing MChem, not sure if there's any point going over A-level stuff, we all did different boards so I'm sure theres some stuff some of us didn't do. They'd probably take some time bringing everyone up to the same level.
zooop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Gurnani P)
Doing MChem, not sure if there's any point going over A-level stuff, we all did different boards so I'm sure theres some stuff some of us didn't do. They'd probably take some time bringing everyone up to the same level.
Hahaha. You wish. They used to do an introductory first term going over a-level material. They don't anymore. You get thrown in at the deep end... Have fun!
piszczel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In other news, I got a letter today saying that I will get a scholarship from Warwck, awesome :ahee:
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In other news, I got a letter today saying that I will get a scholarship from Warwck, awesome :ahee:
Nice one man , what kind?
piszczel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dnator)
Nice one man , what kind?
The one you get for being poor lol

Although I am hoping for some money from the dept. of chemistry for getting 3 A's at A level. That would be good.
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The one you get for being poor lol

Although I am hoping for some money from the dept. of chemistry for getting 3 A's at A level. That would be good.
Yer man you did destroy your A levels. Still, that scholarship is not a bad deal, some extra beer money at least :o:
piszczel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yer man you did destroy your A levels. Still, that scholarship is not a bad deal, some extra beer money at least :o:
Oh yeah.
That extra money means I won't have to worry about finding a job, I'll have enough to eat properly and go out every week.
I was getting quite worried about getting a job actually but now I don't have to
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh yeah.
That extra money means I won't have to worry about finding a job, I'll have enough to eat properly and go out every week.
I was getting quite worried about getting a job actually but now I don't have to
Yer I picked cryfield for that reason, leaves me with about 1300 quid from my loan
piszczel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yer I picked cryfield for that reason, leaves me with about 1300 quid from my loan
Man I wouldn't survive on that, I spend like £50 on food a week haha
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Man I wouldn't survive on that, I spend like £50 on food a week haha
Yer I also have about 1300 quid saved as well so 2500/600 quid for the year is alright.
Dnator
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Focus08)
Yeah, but you get a :bath: ....
No, you get a bath :confused:
Rahl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Considering I smashed the IB, do I get free money from the Chem dept too? =D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads