I feel sad when people do bad things watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWalker)
    you have to tell me where thats from!!
    Entourage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_opinionated)
    I take it her post was very useful then. Don't worry, you can occupy the kitchen if a woman can't.
    ha ha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I just masturbated.

Feel sad now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    ha ha :rofl:
    I'm glad you find it funny :p:; my new 'best friend' just negged me :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    People doing bad things is a fact of life. You've probably done your fair share of nasty acts, even if you didn't realise it.

Not much to really say, this topic is too general and pointless. We all love doing bad stuff :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    I just kicked a puppy.

Then stole its water bowl.
    You are a bad person. I find beating kittens then taunting them with a bowl of milk they can't get to does the trick.

Anyway OP, you sound like an absolute barrel of laughs.
    I've come to the conclusion you're either:
    1) Having one of moments when you're already upset then you've started thinking of the starving millions and are now whimpering about how the world is a terrible place.
    2) On your period. I know a friend who was on her period on Christmas day and she started crying hysterically about world hunger - you get my point it makes you emotional
    3) You are high and overthinking everything.

Welcome to the real - corrupt - world. Bad things happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGC)
    Is there anything I can do about it. Just small things like casual bullying and stuff. It just makes me so upset. When I see people do bad things it makes me think what the point in living is if these bad people are not being punished...and stuff.

I just wish everyone was really nice to each other. There's so so so much nastiness in the world. I am beginning to think it's one not worth living in.
    I feel the same ~ when you stop and think about all the stuff that's happening right now, it's so depressing.

ReputationRep:
    Er, whats the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you find it funny :p:; my new 'best friend' just negged me :yep: .
    Strong bump..., I didn't neg you lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    Strong bump..., I didn't neg you lol.
    Not you lol. I was speaking in a patronising matter about my other 'new friend' :p: . Sorry if it sounded like that :rofl:.

ReputationRep:
    Not you lol. I was speaking in a patronising matter about my other 'new friend' :p: . Sorry if it sounded like that :rofl:.
    ah, you sound popular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    ah, you sound popular.
    I am. 'See you sittin der wishin u waz me' .

ReputationRep:
    I am. 'See you sittin der wishin u waz me' .
    If awesomeness was a currency. I'd have more than you will ever see...

ReputationRep:
    OP...i guess your young but you will quickly learn that the world is a very big and nasty place and it is full of selfish people. The trick is to realise this,look after yourself,your family and your friends and **** everyone else.

Your either a Hawk or a Dove. Which one do you want to be?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.