Turn on thread page Beta

If you don't have enemies.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Like you're invisible, you don't make much of an impact in a class, no one notices you. Unless they want something.
    You know the person that people don't know
    Person A "Do you know Bob"
    Person B "Bob, :confused: Who's that?"
    Person A "The guy you borrowed a pen from"
    Person B "Oh, anyway James is fit"
    yeah quiet/shy = no enemies then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkaddiction23)
    I can't imagine anyone not having any enemies at all :|

I have like at least 10 in college alone. That's not including the amount of people I hated in school. And I have like 8 enemies in my family alone.....

Do you seriously not have any? :eek:
    how do you define "enemy"?

If you mean a person that I hate, then there is only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuzia Bulu)

someone u dont get on with, who doesnt like u, and u dont like them
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have no enemies, simply because I refuse to hate anyone. What's the point? Sure, I may not like someone particularly, but I very rarely dislike someone, and even then it is usually just for a short period of time.

It generally becomes pity after a while.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any enemies. I dislike some people and some people probably dislike me but to hate is to have something personal against them. Generally speaking, I can't be asked with people who don't deserve me dedicating any part of my time or emotions - just cut them out of your life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any enemies and I'm not exactly a doormat.

There may be people who dislike me, but they certainly haven't been vocal about it. I don't see why I'd want any, I'd say the fact that I don't reflects well on me as a person rather than the other way around... :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Lol no

I have no enemies and yet i'm not nice.

At all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkaddiction23)
    I can't imagine anyone not having any enemies at all :|

I have like at least 10 in college alone. That's not including the amount of people I hated in school. And I have like 8 enemies in my family alone.....

Do you seriously not have any? :eek:
    You should try being nice sometimes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    You should try being nice sometimes :yep:
    I'm actually a very nice person. I'm always nice and pleasant to people unless they give me reason not to be.

The people from school which I hate with a passion, were chavs, bullies, people who tried to make my life hell. Just because I worked hard in school. I think I have good enough reason to hate them.

People from college who I hate/can't stand, are people who have been downright rude and unfriendly towards me from no cause at all.

Enemies from my family? My mother abandoned me when I was 6 years old, needless to say, her and the the rest of her family is very much hated. Some of my half of the family were downright disrespectful to my Grandad for no apparant reason, unfortunately he died a few weeks ago, and they didn't bat an eyelid. I can't stand them, and to be honest, i'll hate them until the day they die.

So tell me, would you be nice to people like that? Don't judge me before you know me ok?

Oh an important point aswell, these people I hate, I don't go out of my way to tell them. I'll be civil if need be, but that doesn't mean I can't secretly hate them. So just to clarify a point, I don't have any problem with anyone, until they give me reason to, and I don't forgive easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuzia Bulu)

Yeah, I usually define it as somebody I hate. BUT, they have given me reason to!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I particularly have any enemies, I get a long with pretty much anyone (it takes a lot to piss me off). There is one girl I particularly dislike though, and I think she is aware of this considering we used to be friends and now we aren't, lol. I don't really pay much attention to her though and everyone else thinks she's awful as well, so I know it's not just me!

ReputationRep:
    I think some people dislike me, but they're pretty pathetic if they consider me an enemy. There's nobody important enough for me to consider them my enemy except for like one person, and a good portion of my time is consumed by thinking about how I'll ruin their life.

ReputationRep:
    If you have lots of enemies
    a. You have a **** and hatable personality
    b. You expel way too much energy in hating people, which is very sad.
    c. You are living an unfortunate life

Having enemies has nothing to do with being shy/social recluse. You can be perfectly outgoing and have no enemies :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I dont realy have enemies........well their is this **** of a girl and I just sing songs and generaly annoy her......... funtimes
    but i dont realy hate anyone......I think

ReputationRep:
    Umm no?
    I don't have any enemies..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakesonu)
    does that mean you're "too" nice and easy going ?
    Nah, it just means somewhere on campus there is somebody who doesn't like you but because you're just that much better/secure than them, you don't even know/chose not to get involved in a pointless feud.

Can't say I've ever had an enemy though....not since a primary school bully and that **** stopped not long after I beat him up. Crude but effective. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any enemies, yeah there are people who I don't like much, but they haven't done anything to me to make me feel like I could hate them...

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any enemies, yeah there are people who I don't like much, but they haven't done anything to me to make me feel like I could hate them...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about enemies but there a a few people who make my life.... more challenging lets say.

ReputationRep:
    I don't thing I have any 'enemies' right now because after a while both parties - if neither are petty - just forget and move on, but I have had a couple in the past.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.