Turn on thread page Beta

are there any bleach fans (last one to post is a true bleach fan) watch

ReputationRep:
    It went downhill after Soul Society, but recently I did like this part in the manga
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maze.e)
    I am returning back to bleach, after exams I am on about episode 160 so at the beginning of the arrancar arc, when they are fighting over the city
    Im also around that part as well
    Bleach is the best
    :woo: im winning

ReputationRep:
    Soul society arc is up there among the best anime arcs I've seen. But everything else about bleach sucks. I've stopped watching the anime and I'm only reading the manga because I might as well finish it.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE bleach.. Renji is just sooo sexy.. (albeit crap) .. but there's just too many fillers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Have any of you watched Deathnote? After watching this my expectations of anime have shot up.
    Deathnote is amazing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bleach is Epic....nuff said

ReputationRep:
    I started watching bits of it and quite liked it. However, that was mostly because of this brilliant song.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest I have seen naruto, one piece, death note, bleach
    I would agree that out of all of them bleach is the best with the most epic storyline.
    The character ichigo is so cool

ReputationRep:
    Ichigo gets on my nerves how he breaks into everyone homes and is not yet killed. such as huco mundo and the soul society.

ReputationRep:
    I Loved it especially the soul society eps when Rukia was going to get killed by her brother?? - can't remember. But after that it got really bad like those vampire things and those arrancars. I watched the newset eps when I went to the states and it is really bad now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    I started watching bits of it and quite liked it. However, that was mostly because of this brilliant song.

I honestly can't tell the difference between the girls in that song - is the trait that appears commonly in japanese girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacker956)
    to be honest I have seen naruto, one piece, death note, bleach
    I would agree that out of all of them bleach is the best with the most epic storyline.
    The character ichigo is so cool
    lol, hell no, one piece wins hands down. If bleach's quality was maintained from the soul society arc then maybe but in its current state no, have you seen the chapters for bleach and one piece recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacker956)
    yo dudes are there any people who like bleach

If you want to talk anything about the anime or manga then plzz put it in a spoiler box

thx
    Join the anime society we have loads of discussions about this sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    Number one Bleach fan on TSR, all of the Anime Soc here can bear witness to that :p: :woo:
    I loved the fight in the latest episode with Ulquiorra and the manga is sooooo interesting :eek3:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I believe this is your area of expertise :hat2:

I think this thread is lacking JC, I have improved it by adding JC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I believe this is your area of expertise :hat2:

I think this thread is lacking JC, I have improved it by adding JC
    I beat you to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bleachtards :pierre:

ReputationRep:

Absolutely love Domestos citrus fresh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riiight.)

Absolutely love Domestos citrus fresh.
    It wasn't funny the first time and certainly isn't now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    It wasn't funny the first time and certainly isn't now.
    My bad, totally agree. Pine fresh is where it's at.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2010
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.