What have you achieved this year? Watch

Princess Bubbles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A 1st in my chemistry degree from Imperial and getting into Oxford.
aaronm1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
pulled a business out of financial obscurity and forming a re-structuring plan.
Skycat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Managed to get a 1st in first year of engineering while having an awesome social life, settling in to life in the UK really well, spending time with the gf and working 2 jobs. Also managed to discover what I'd like to spend the rest of my life working as (nothing to do with engineering sadly), this is one of the things I'm happiest about. On the downside, epic fail at finding summer work, and quite a lot of family troubles at the moment. Nevertheless, absolutely fantastic year!
xCBRx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Completed the Scottish Science Baccalaureate. :ahee:
And my Advanced Highers. :woo: :gah:
Being taught AH Physics by a teacher who thinks the moon goes round the Earth once a day, I wonder what result I got? :curious:
siani-chan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
**** all.

Actually I lost a stone (3 pound off of losing two ) got offers from all 5 universities I applied to, jumped my AS grades from CDC to AAC with January resits.. (only resat two subjects in Jan so the C was the same, but I resat that in June :p:) and managed to go one whole day without having an argument with my mother. :rolleyes: Also jumped up from swimming 40 lengths in half an hour to 50.
Doyle&TheFourFathers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
made an album, became heavily involved with 6 music
marijuanahero
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got into my first choice medical school and proved a lot of people's assertions to be incorrect as a result.

Very satisfying.
DaddyT
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
see sig!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I learned how to live, to stick to my instincts and what it means to love someone and be loved back

I realised that I'm actually an incredibly organised and sociable person, when I want to be :yes: Also, that I can be incredibly scary when I want to be

I got my degree, despite everyone wondering how the hell I would ever do it, stage managed some wonderful plays and acquired a true best friend, all in spite of being severely ill for a very long time :yes:

:woo:
whyisthatcrazy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
not academic but i reached the top of mt kinabalu in malayasia in time for sunrise and was the youngest person up there.
SilverDoe21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I completed my GCSEs and left school, started horse riding again, cantered for the first time on a horse and fixed some huge issues with friends while getting rid of a horrible person in my life in the process.
GazingAtStars
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I turned 20 :ninja:

But that's not really an achievement is it.

OHHHH My life fails.

I aim to achieve more next year haaa
XxCBxX
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Finished college, Finally grew my hair out after cutting it to shoulder length and regretting it. Got a Job, saved money for a car, learnt to cook and use the washing machine correctly :') Gained confidence and finally became more girly and got into clothes and make-up :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (274)
27.29%
No (730)
72.71%

Watched Threads