What makes a girl beautiful. Do you agree, guys? Watch

Phil2008
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
Makes sandwiches on demand, perhaps?
Naaa, that should come standard tbh. Like having wheels on a car.
noobcake
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lilrascal19)
I think most of those things you've listed just applies to the 'attractive' part.
And even then, I personally don't agree with them all.

Everyone has different opinions.
Agree with poster no.1 :yep:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is much more than just physical appearance.
Guvnor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personality :yy:
The Socialite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by exursist)
meh.....its a question most women always wanna know the answer to.I'll tell you, some things make you hot.to be hot you just need some sort of sex appeal.Not tooo hard

Now to be beautiful.....I'll try to answer as best as I can.You need some sort of.....elegance about you.
Completely agree. I think it's the way you hold yourself and speak that can make you ridiculously attractive...e.g. in Fresher's Week I met a guy who was quite short, hadn't got the best facial features but he held himself very well...and his voice was like tumbling silk, it was so deep and smooth!! And...he got LOTS of girls. I could definitely see why.

Another example, there's this drop dead gorgeous girl I know - long silky blonde hair, great figure, pretty face, tanned, blah blah the usual. But she never, EVER has anything to say. She also has a very high, squeaky voice and irritating laugh, and is pretty much the antithesis of elegant or classy...I've only ever heard guys call her 'fit' or 'hot' and say they'd probably want to shag her but that's it, which is a shame, really.

Of course, looks play a big part in attractiveness, but having that ability to exude effortless confidence, purpose in everything you do and a voice that's lovely to listen to makes up that certain 'sex appeal' that everyone goes on about...and is the most enchanting of all.
Jordan-Kirby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is what I believe makes a girl beautiful and attractive to a guy. Do you guys agree?

-Good brows that are well-shaped and bring out features.
-Big eyes.
-Long lashes.
-Long, soft hair.
-Lips that aren't too thin, fairly full.
-Slender figure - not thin though, curves.
-Boobs - not too big, not too small.
-Big, warm smile.
-Good teeth.
-Dresses to show off figure.
-Feminine, gentle, kind, loving character.

Perfect girl?
She could have all that but if she's not a very nice person then :no:
screenager2004
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She sounds like Blandy mcBlando.
exursist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Socialite)
Completely agree. I think it's the way you hold yourself and speak that can make you ridiculously attractive...e.g. in Fresher's Week I met a guy who was quite short, hadn't got the best facial features but he held himself very well...and his voice was like tumbling silk, it was so deep and smooth!! And...he got LOTS of girls. I could definitely see why.

Another example, there's this drop dead gorgeous girl I know - long silky blonde hair, great figure, pretty face, tanned, blah blah the usual. But she never, EVER has anything to say. She also has a very high, squeaky voice and irritating laugh, and is pretty much the antithesis of elegant or classy...I've only ever heard guys call her 'fit' or 'hot' and say they'd probably want to shag her but that's it, which is a shame, really.

Of course, looks play a big part in attractiveness, but having that ability to exude effortless confidence, purpose in everything you do and a voice that's lovely to listen to makes up that certain 'sex appeal' that everyone goes on about...and is the most enchanting of all.

Yea exactly, for women I'd say there are a few things.Like how she holds herself, her 'swagger'. Lets not forget the gaze.The deadly gaze and when she knows when to give the gaze/stare/look that says I want you but you still need to do a bit of work to impress me

hmm.....i'm getting carried away here
Jsmalley1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rossshaw)
They don't have to wear dresses; jeggings are pretty epic too :p:
Wow, never heard a guy use the term jeggings before! Impressive.
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You see the thing is, different people like different things... And why anon?
antdac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! You cant just narrow it down to a list!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
No.
Indieboohoo
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by exursist)
Nope, not quite.You're still missing probably one of the most important things
Let me guess big bum
GlitterGlue
Report 8 years ago
-Good brows that are well-shaped and bring out features Nobody really cares.
-Big eyes Yeah, caffeine-overdose expression really does it for most men. Also, what's "big"? Wide, long? Lucy Liu doesn't have "big" eyes but they're long.
-Long lashes. Unimportant. Or use makeup.
-Long, soft hair Rhianna would probably disagree, as would the millions of men who fancy her.
-Lips that aren't too thin, fairly full. Depends on the rest of the face surely.
-Slender figure - not thin though, curves. That explains why Lily Cole and Beyonce Knowles are both seen as "perfect" by some... what with their obviously similar figures.
-Boobs - not too big, not too small. Yes, which is why both Kiera Knightley and Katie Price could be seen as "perfect".. ¬_¬
-Big, warm smile. Surely depends on the size of the mouth. & "warm" is more of a personality thing.
-Good teeth. Could mean anything. I personally find the odd crooked tooth rather nice.
-Dresses to show off figure. "Show off" could mean anything. Depends on your best features surely, & your character.
-Feminine, gentle, kind, loving character. I rashly suggest that a "feminine character" doesn't exist. And strong, independent, outgoing, "loud" women are definitely never attractive or "perfect" for anyone. Ever.

(edited only to put bits in bold.. got the idea from other posts)
VanillaCat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What you described isn't really beauty... just attraction. I'm not a guy but here's my take on it.

-Good brows that are well-shaped and bring out features. Yes. Some people's eyebrows are awful
-Big eyes. What about if you're of East Asian origin? :teehee:
-Long lashes. Yeah
-Long, soft hair. Does it really need to be long? There are some girls who look stunning with pixie cuts.
-Lips that aren't too thin, fairly full. Suppose, animal attraction.
-Slender figure - not thin though, curves. I guess.
-Boobs - not too big, not too small. You can't really help whether you're AA or FF. If you're the latter, does that make you a slut, or something?
-Big, warm smile. Definitely.
-Good teeth. Yes.
-Dresses to show off figure. Tad shallow...
-Feminine, gentle, kind, loving character. Yes. That is beauty, not these physical characteristics.

All in all, sounds like a bit of a dull, robotic woman...
Thugnificent.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LaughingBro)
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Anyway I focus more on her face.
the girl in your sig..her face isnt' all that I can find girls who look like that if I go round the corner..average looking girl.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^ But she's above average in Korea.
wassupjg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A nice smile. Not trying to be corny but it's something I've noticed with girls who make you look twice, something very feminine about it.
morg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
some good points, yeah. but it wouldn't be my 'perfect' girl
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yes. good personality as well tho
sil3nt_cha0s
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
by and large, I agree with that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (117)
73.13%
No (43)
26.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise