Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (:Becca(:)
    J.Lo and Kim Kardashian are both fat. And before anyone says Beyonce, yes, she's fat as well.

You have got to be joking. They are all fit and gorgeous and a healthy weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxy potter)
    You have got to be joking. They are all fit and gorgeous and a healthy weight.
    I'm not joking, the level of fat on them physically disgusts me. (yes, I'm fat, and yes, my own level of fat disgusts myself, but I am trying to lose weight).
    While Kate Moss isn't facially attractive, I think she has a good body.

ReputationRep:
    J.Lo and Kim Kardashian are both fat. And before anyone says Beyonce, yes, she's fat as well.
    LOOOL :eek:

I Don’t agree with that even thought it made me laugh. To me your only fat if your belly comes out further than your boobs. So if you stand to the side and your belly is bigger your fat! So this would make all three of these people not fat., but that personally opinion but OMG beyonce is amazing she has the perfect size body.

As stated in song by Ciara & luda - ride : “ 23 waist, pretty face, thick thighs

ReputationRep:
    ahhh alas with measurements very different from Miss Monroe's (32,27.5,36 and 5' 9.5) I will never be curvy in either the curvy or the fat way. I am destined to have a boyish figure forever.

ReputationRep:
    She's got a great figure [she is/was a supermodel] but I wouldn't describe her as curvy. :mute:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not joking, the level of fat on them physically disgusts me. (yes, I'm fat, and yes, my own level of fat disgusts myself, but I am trying to lose weight).
    kate moss looks like she about to keel over and die and if you aspired to look like her you will have a lot of health issues.You need to hang around with a different set of lads don’t think the ones you know have a very good influence on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissSasha)

I Don’t agree with that even thought it made me laugh. To me your only fat if your belly comes out further than your boobs. So if you stand to the side and your belly is bigger your fat! So this would make all three of these people not fat., but that personally opinion but OMG beyonce is amazing she has the perfect size body.

As stated in song by Ciara & luda - ride : “ 23 waist, pretty face, thick thighs
    Thick thighs=:yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Those girls are all curvy in the true sense of the word, and they look good that way.

If I put weight on, I wouldn't be curvy, I'd look chubby, so it's best for my to be slim.

We're all made the way we are, and I'm sure some guy out there will love us just that way

ReputationRep:
    kate moss looks like she about to keel over and die and if you aspired to look like her you will have a lot of health issues.You need to hang around with a different set of lads don’t think the ones you know have a very good influence on you
    Kate Moss doesn't look like that at all, she actually looks really in shape.
    What have the set of lads I hang round with got to do with it? My bf keeps feeding me more than I need to eat, I'll have you know! (although I really wish he wouldn't...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    She's got a great figure [she is/was a supermodel] but I wouldn't describe her as curvy. :mute:
    I wasn't saying she was curvy, I was just saying she looks better than the Kim Kardashian/J.Lo types.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't saying she was curvy, I was just saying she looks better than the Kim Kardashian/J.Lo types.
    Cool. Each to their own. Team Edward or Team Jacob? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Cool. Each to their own. Team Edward or Team Jacob? :holmes:
    Neither, not a Twilight fan.

ReputationRep:
    Thick thighs=:yucky:
    Send 'em my way then.

ReputationRep:
    Curvy....? Shhhhhhhhhh SAY NO MORE FAM. WHERE DA GYAL AT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Марк)
    The first one. Being curvy has nothing to do with being fat.
    No it's not. It's not at all. But the point she's trying to make is that fat people have now adapted the word curvy to reassure them selves. Because apparently rolls are the same as curves...

ReputationRep:
    Kate Moss doesn't look like that at all, she actually looks really in shape.
    What have the set of lads I hang round with got to do with it? My bf keeps feeding me more than I need to eat, I'll have you know! (although I really wish he wouldn't...)
    I Just thought that the boys around you was giving you the impress that you should look more like her because (and once again its all about person preference) I think Kate moss looks like the living dead. Anybody that can fit into less that a size 8 is way 2 skinny in my book why would you want to be that skinny? I look at certain girls and think WOOW how do you fit all your organ into your body...

ReputationRep:
    Someone weighing 117lbs (8 stone) would hardly be curvy unless they were a complete midget :|

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to provoke a reaction or are you just blind?..

I'd tap them all.
    If I could...tap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    Are you trying to provoke a reaction or are you just blind?..

I'd tap them all.
    If I could...tap.
    I'm not trying to provoke a reaction, I genuinely find them all disgusting.

ReputationRep:

Not true, Skinny girls who are fairly flat chested can have this problem as stomachs are a very common weight gain area. I know people who get sticky out tums even though they're not fat. So it's not the best theory to go by.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.