Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear to the zoo? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Pretty much in the title :p:
    a tiger suit??

or else just normal clothes - jeans, T shirt , hoody!!

(and your sig makes me so happy!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    :yep:

Zoos are horrible

But erm OP, wear something animal print?!
    I though "propper" zoo's were quite hard to find in the UK (quite rightly) and that most of them were more along the conservation - safari park - line.

ReputationRep:
    Normal clothes, just throw anything on.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the best thing to do is go naked. You will blend in , wont feel like an outcast among all the naked animals. Also you wont be worrying about what you chosse to wear :cool:

A dress made out of raw meat.

ReputationRep:
    what you normally wear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lacelicker)
    I though "propper" zoo's were quite hard to find in the UK (quite rightly) and that most of them were more along the conservation - safari park - line.
    Well I think legally, zoos have to have some sort of conservation project on-going But that doesn't mean zoos are good, far from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Well I think legally, zoos have to have some sort of conservation project on-going But that doesn't mean zoos are good, far from it.
    well I haven't been to a zoo in years - but from what I can recall - nothing was in cages or tanks - maybe I've always just been lucky!!

ReputationRep:
    well I haven't been to a zoo in years - but from what I can recall - nothing was in cages or tanks - maybe I've always just been lucky!!
    Go natural :sexface: are you going to bristol zoo :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    A panda suit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    No no, my point is that keeping animals in cages is not cool.
    I agree, but there are 'good' zoos -
    Jersey for example is actually based a lot more around conservation so a good portion of the animals there are endangered and being protected/carefully bred. They have very few generic 'crowd-pleasing' animals because they agree it's cruel, and their animals have so much more space.
    Sadly this is why the zoo is struggling financially - more space = you can't see the animals most of the time = your average joe displeased because they don't have some kind of constant monkey show.

Chester on the other hand...:facepalm:

Just gotta find the right ones, I guess!
    /Zoo rant.

Oh, and OP, may I advise you to wear the *classic* small-checked blue shirt David Attenborough always wears? What a stunner.
    Wear ANYTHING. It's a zoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    I agree, but there are 'good' zoos -
    Jersey for example is actually based a lot more around conservation so a good portion of the animals there are endangered and being protected/carefully bred. They have very few generic 'crowd-pleasing' animals because they agree it's cruel, and their animals have so much more space.
    Sadly this is why the zoo is struggling financially - more space = you can't see the animals most of the time = your average joe displeased because they don't have some kind of constant monkey show.
    Chester on the other hand...:facepalm:
    Just gotta find the right ones, I guess!
    /Zoo rant.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Go natural :sexface: are you going to bristol zoo :p: ?
    sorry - i think we have some crossed wires - I'm not the OP.

ReputationRep:
    sorry - i think we have some crossed wires - I'm not the OP.
    Oh... Im not on a pc so it's hard to scroll back lol, sorry :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Oh... Im not on a pc so it's hard to scroll back lol, sorry :p:
    haha lol - thats fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNakWakAtak)
    A cow outfit.

Like this:

HAHA I knew somebody would post something stupid like this ... I was going to post that you should wear a power ranger costume, but your choice OP ...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.