GIRLS: Would you date a bisexual guy? Watch

The Referee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a bisexual guy, but only out to a few of my closest friends. Obviously this makes things kind of difficult to express my err.. gay side in relationships but I'm worried that if I was to come out it would put girls off.

I've heard that most girls wouldn't go out with a bisexual guy, even though men often see bisexuality as a plus in girls (not me ironically). But is this true? Would you make an exception for the right guy? Would it not really bother you? Or would it be a complete turn off?

When you answer the poll
bare in mind that I'm not the kind who would want to be having a gay relationship on the side. If I have strong feelings for somebody then I go off the other sex.
What poll?

In answer to your question, if he'd had a physical relationship with a guy then no, I wouldn't date him. I have no real justificationf for that, other than the thought of my boyfriend having had a physical relationship with a man makes my skin crawl...I don't know why it does though.

(I have no problem with being friends with a gay or bi man)
asdaprice*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Omg no, its SO SO hot! x if your a nice lad, she/they whoever she is wont give a ****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.34%
No - I got the required grades (132)
56.41%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.25%

Watched Threads